I'm considering spending 3 days in both Montreal and Quebec City, maybe 2 in Montreal and 1 in Quebec City. Coming from Toronto possibly from 26th to 28th Dec. Want to take the 'cheap' route for this trip. Have a few questions?
1) Apart from Via Rail or Greyhound buses, are there any other 'cheap' options for getting to Toronto to Montreal, and then also from Montreal to Quebec City?
Haven't yet decided the route.....i.e. TO to Montreal then Quebec City and back to TO, or other way around. Suspect it shouldn't make a difference.
2) Any suggestions of 'cheaper' hotels or motels to stay in both Montreal and Quebec City?
3) I won't be having a car. So, is it worthwhile going to Quebec City? What is public transport like there?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Jasper/Banff holiday help
- 2 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 3 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 4 10 Days in Nova Scotia
- 5 Romantic 4-Day July Getaway Ideas Needed
- 6 Transportation questions Vancouver and Victoria
- 7 9 Days in a Camper Van, Alberta Rockies Itinerary
- 8 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 9 Looking for travel lapel pins HELP
- 10 Itinerary feedback, please
- 11 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 12 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 13 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 14 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 15 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 16 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 17 Best Way
- 18 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 19 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 20 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 21 Bay of Fundy
- 22 Toronto 2 nights from Buffalo
- 23 Best way to do Vancouver to Calgary as a group
- 24 First trip to Vancouver
- 25 40th birthday party ideas in canada, May 5th 2017