I'm considering spending 3 days in both Montreal and Quebec City, maybe 2 in Montreal and 1 in Quebec City. Coming from Toronto possibly from 26th to 28th Dec. Want to take the 'cheap' route for this trip. Have a few questions?
1) Apart from Via Rail or Greyhound buses, are there any other 'cheap' options for getting to Toronto to Montreal, and then also from Montreal to Quebec City?
Haven't yet decided the route.....i.e. TO to Montreal then Quebec City and back to TO, or other way around. Suspect it shouldn't make a difference.
2) Any suggestions of 'cheaper' hotels or motels to stay in both Montreal and Quebec City?
3) I won't be having a car. So, is it worthwhile going to Quebec City? What is public transport like there?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.besthealthdiet.com/t-boost-explosion/
- 2 BrITISH COLUMBIA IN 4 DAYS
- 3 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 4 need accommodation suggestions for Banff and Jasper
- 5 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 6 Nova Scotia and Quebec
- 7 7 Day Trip to PEI and Cape Breton Islands with Vegetarian Options
- 8 Best Jasper Campground
- 9 Freedom of speech in reviews
- 10 RV trip Calgary to Vancouver
- 11 Car Rental from Montreal to Boston
- 12 Victoria in December
- 13 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 14 Opportunity for business loan
- 15 BEWARE! - CAR RENTAL NIGHTMARE! London, Ontario
- 16 Road trip from Minneapolis to Ontario.. suggestions for 91yr old
- 17 Nova Scotia - October
- 18 Smoke at Banff and Jasper?
- 19 Low Altitude Mountain Destinations
- 20 Across Canada by Train
- 21 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 22 Victoria to Vancouver (best travel options)
- 23 Nova Scotia
- 24 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
- 25 Eating lobster