I'm considering spending 3 days in both Montreal and Quebec City, maybe 2 in Montreal and 1 in Quebec City. Coming from Toronto possibly from 26th to 28th Dec. Want to take the 'cheap' route for this trip. Have a few questions?
1) Apart from Via Rail or Greyhound buses, are there any other 'cheap' options for getting to Toronto to Montreal, and then also from Montreal to Quebec City?
Haven't yet decided the route.....i.e. TO to Montreal then Quebec City and back to TO, or other way around. Suspect it shouldn't make a difference.
2) Any suggestions of 'cheaper' hotels or motels to stay in both Montreal and Quebec City?
3) I won't be having a car. So, is it worthwhile going to Quebec City? What is public transport like there?
Montreal and Quebec City for Christmas Holidays
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Toronto: where to stay?
- 2 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 3 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 4 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 5 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 6 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 7 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 8 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 9 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 10 Heli skiing in March
- 11 Toronto lodgings
- 12 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 13 Planing a Trip to Toronto in December
- 14 rockies in september
- 15 Looking for a cold place to visit during my school break
- 16 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 17 Viking Trail
- 18 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 19 Quebec City trip.report
- 20 Difficulty getting from Montreal to Burlington by public transport help plz
- 21 Best weekend of Carnaval?
- 22 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 23 iPhone in Canada
- 24 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 25 Victoria Dining