I'm considering spending 3 days in both Montreal and Quebec City, maybe 2 in Montreal and 1 in Quebec City. Coming from Toronto possibly from 26th to 28th Dec. Want to take the 'cheap' route for this trip. Have a few questions?
1) Apart from Via Rail or Greyhound buses, are there any other 'cheap' options for getting to Toronto to Montreal, and then also from Montreal to Quebec City?
Haven't yet decided the route.....i.e. TO to Montreal then Quebec City and back to TO, or other way around. Suspect it shouldn't make a difference.
2) Any suggestions of 'cheaper' hotels or motels to stay in both Montreal and Quebec City?
3) I won't be having a car. So, is it worthwhile going to Quebec City? What is public transport like there?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://tophealthmart.com/Extreme-mxl/
- 2 Help for Central Canada Itinerary
- 3 Eastern Townships late Dec. 2016
- 4 Alternatives to expensive hotel parking in Niagara Falls, Canada?
- 5 Eastern Canada Itinerary
- 6 Driving to Fort ST. John
- 7 Restaurants in Montreal and Quebec City
- 8 7 Days in Lake Louise, Banff, Jasper
- 9 March in Montreal?
- 10 Eastern Canada in December
- 11 Seeking Trans Canada train recs
- 12 Montreal two nights with kids (10 and 6): anything fun?
- 13 Toronto-Vancouver VIA Rail Canada
- 14 driving from Vancouver airport to Smithers
- 15 The Rocky Mountaineer
- 16 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 17 Niagara-on-the-Lake with Kids
- 18 Tofino
- 19 Lesser Known BC Travel Gems
- 20 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 21 Need Help with Banff/LL/Jasper Itinerary
- 22 11th and 12th grade
- 23 Vancouver trip report!
- 24 Moving to Nova Scotia
- 25 Toronto and Niagara Falls in November