I'm considering spending 3 days in both Montreal and Quebec City, maybe 2 in Montreal and 1 in Quebec City. Coming from Toronto possibly from 26th to 28th Dec. Want to take the 'cheap' route for this trip. Have a few questions?
1) Apart from Via Rail or Greyhound buses, are there any other 'cheap' options for getting to Toronto to Montreal, and then also from Montreal to Quebec City?
Haven't yet decided the route.....i.e. TO to Montreal then Quebec City and back to TO, or other way around. Suspect it shouldn't make a difference.
2) Any suggestions of 'cheaper' hotels or motels to stay in both Montreal and Quebec City?
3) I won't be having a car. So, is it worthwhile going to Quebec City? What is public transport like there?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://getmysupplement.com/peruvian-brew/
- 2 6 hr Montreal Layover
- 3 Winter resort offering snowshoeing, dog sledding and boat trip
- 4 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 5 Nova Scotia Cabot Trail- Which hikes to consider?
- 6 Overnight en route to Fogo Island
- 7 Pre- and post-cruise plans
- 8 Storing luggage in Vancouver
- 9 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 10 Work Visa Cutt off Age
- 11 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 12 Quebec to yarmouth
- 13 Visit to the Maritimes Aug 2 - 11
- 14 Restaurants in Banff and Jasper / Canadian Rockies
- 15 5 hour layover in Toronto on a Tuesday
- 16 Toronto lodging for 15 people - something unique?
- 17 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 18 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 19 Bears in Britsch Columbia and Alberta
- 20 Nova Scotia Wineries
- 21 Getting from Anchorage to Chicago Via Train?
- 22 Traveling to the maritimes this summer
- 23 Pearson Airport logistics
- 24 Based in PEI, visit to NS or NB?
- 25 Columbia Icefields Parkway