The next Sunday, I am flying from Paris to Bagotville (Québec) via Montreal (Paris-Montreal by Air France, and Montreal-Bagotville by Air Canada). The thing is that I only have 1h15min in the flight connection in the Montreal airport. Please, I would like to ask if it is time enough to catch the domestical flight to Bagotville. I think that I have to pick up mu baggage and check back in again. If somebody could inform me, I would be very grateful.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 2 Calgary, Banff, and Jasper
- 3 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 4 Traveling to the maritimes this summer
- 5 Quebec to yarmouth
- 6 6 hr Montreal Layover
- 7 Winter resort offering snowshoeing, dog sledding and boat trip
- 8 Nova Scotia Cabot Trail- Which hikes to consider?
- 9 Overnight en route to Fogo Island
- 10 Pre- and post-cruise plans
- 11 Storing luggage in Vancouver
- 12 Work Visa Cutt off Age
- 13 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 14 Visit to the Maritimes Aug 2 - 11
- 15 Restaurants in Banff and Jasper / Canadian Rockies
- 16 5 hour layover in Toronto on a Tuesday
- 17 Toronto lodging for 15 people - something unique?
- 18 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 19 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 20 Bears in Britsch Columbia and Alberta
- 21 Nova Scotia Wineries
- 22 Getting from Anchorage to Chicago Via Train?
- 23 Pearson Airport logistics
- 24 Based in PEI, visit to NS or NB?
- 25 Columbia Icefields Parkway