The next Sunday, I am flying from Paris to Bagotville (Québec) via Montreal (Paris-Montreal by Air France, and Montreal-Bagotville by Air Canada). The thing is that I only have 1h15min in the flight connection in the Montreal airport. Please, I would like to ask if it is time enough to catch the domestical flight to Bagotville. I think that I have to pick up mu baggage and check back in again. If somebody could inform me, I would be very grateful.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Victoria?
- 2 Marvellous Montreal
- 3 Pacific Northwest Itinerary Help: Victoria, Vancouver, Whistler, Seattle
- 4 Vancouver for Christmas
- 5 Vancouver, Mountains, Public Transit
- 6 Wheelchair accessible trails, sights, activities, etc?
- 7 St John's to Fogo Island : need a half way stop.
- 8 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 9 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 10 Rocky Mountaineer train vacation
- 11 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 12 Road trip to Maritime Provinces
- 13 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 14 Need travel help from Toronto to Vermont!
- 15 Cape Breton Island and Nova Scotia
- 16 One afternoon/night in Calgary.
- 17 Running in Jasper in late summer
- 18 Accomodation in Whistler, B.C.
- 19 Canadian Rockies Itinerary input?
- 20 Opinions on a rental service in Toronto
- 21 Niagara-on-the-Lake B&B for One In Town
- 22 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 23 Quebec-Montreal in Summer
- 24 Would you stay in Quesnel?
- 25 PEI or Cape Breton?