So my mom and two of my aunts have been complaining that they havn't been anywhere traveling. I'm thinking of taking them to Montreal Quebec. They are in their 50's and one of them is not in the best of health conditions. I have not been to montreal myself either. Any suggestions on hotels? Here are my questions,
1. Any suggestions on good hotels, We are willing to spend $150/night on accomodations, preferrably downtown somewhere close to the site seeing places.
2. Any suggestions on site seeing places?
3. Any suggestions on resturants?
Any kind of information would be nice. Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 season greetings
- 2 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 3 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 4 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 5 Toronto: where to stay?
- 6 Alberta????
- 7 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 8 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 9 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 10 Wifi rental
- 11 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 12 Short term lodging
- 13 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 14 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 15 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 16 Vancouver top restaurant
- 17 Montreal Entertainment
- 18 Heli skiing in March
- 19 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 20 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 21 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 22 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 23 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 24 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 25 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise