So my mom and two of my aunts have been complaining that they havn't been anywhere traveling. I'm thinking of taking them to Montreal Quebec. They are in their 50's and one of them is not in the best of health conditions. I have not been to montreal myself either. Any suggestions on hotels? Here are my questions,
1. Any suggestions on good hotels, We are willing to spend $150/night on accomodations, preferrably downtown somewhere close to the site seeing places.
2. Any suggestions on site seeing places?
3. Any suggestions on resturants?
Any kind of information would be nice. Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Buy Data-based Registered High Quality Real Documents.
- 2 Preliminary Newfoundland Itinerary
- 3 Best shopping in both Quebec City and Montreal?
- 4 Mosquitoes in July?
- 5 Canada's East Coast - NS, PEI
- 6 Help w/ quick Lake Louise itinerary
- 7 One Week In Newfoundland itinerary advice.
- 8 Canada transportation
- 9 Itinerary Help - Vancouver Area
- 10 Alberta Warning
- 11 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 12 national parks of Newfoundland
- 13 Shopping favorites in Montreal?
- 14 Oceanfront accomodation?
- 15 Jasper and Banff and Glacier
- 16 Vancouver Island in 8 day
- 17 Early 30's Couple Spending Two weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 18 Been to Stratford (ON) Recently?
- 19 Newfoundland Trip Ideas - August
- 20 Where to stay to break up long drive between Yoho National Park & Whistler?
- 21 Niagara/ toronto/wine tastings in 2.5 days?
- 22 Camping in Newfoundland and Labrador
- 23 Apartments in Montreal and Quebec
- 24 Newfoundland Itinerary help
- 25 Places about 40 minutes from Toronto