So my mom and two of my aunts have been complaining that they havn't been anywhere traveling. I'm thinking of taking them to Montreal Quebec. They are in their 50's and one of them is not in the best of health conditions. I have not been to montreal myself either. Any suggestions on hotels? Here are my questions,
1. Any suggestions on good hotels, We are willing to spend $150/night on accomodations, preferrably downtown somewhere close to the site seeing places.
2. Any suggestions on site seeing places?
3. Any suggestions on resturants?
Any kind of information would be nice. Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Toronto Union Station area for a few evening hours
- 2 Lake Louise to Seattle Washington
- 3 Places to stay in Kelowna, British Columbia
- 4 Quebec City in mid-November
- 5 Eastern Canada in December
- 6 Preferred Route for Driving the Rockies in November
- 7 Roadtrip ON-NL
- 8 Calgary
- 9 Tofino
- 10 Vegetarian Restaurant Recommendations Quebec City
- 11 Gypsy Guide to Driving the Icefield Parkway
- 12 5 day road trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 13 Would you stay in Quesnel?
- 14 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 15 Toronto or Quebec City?
- 16 Banff in October
- 17 Halifax Nova Scotia to Peggy's Cove
- 18 Quebec City in autumn
- 19 Feedback on itinerary - Mid October Banff/Lake Louise/jasper
- 20 Quebec City
- 21 Family ski holiday
- 22 First Time Trip To Canada!!
- 23 Vancouver and Victoria recommendations
- 24 Please help with BC itinerary
- 25 Travel through Chicago