So my mom and two of my aunts have been complaining that they havn't been anywhere traveling. I'm thinking of taking them to Montreal Quebec. They are in their 50's and one of them is not in the best of health conditions. I have not been to montreal myself either. Any suggestions on hotels? Here are my questions,
1. Any suggestions on good hotels, We are willing to spend $150/night on accomodations, preferrably downtown somewhere close to the site seeing places.
2. Any suggestions on site seeing places?
3. Any suggestions on resturants?
Any kind of information would be nice. Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 BUY PASSPORT(email@example.com)DRIVING LICENSE,
- 2 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October
- 3 HELP revamping Nova Scotia trip due to illness
- 4 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 5 Weather in Quebec City end of October
- 6 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 7 iPhone in Canada
- 8 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 9 Canada in winter
- 10 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 11 Mackenzie/Prince George BC - Safety & Car info needed
- 12 Is Thanksgiving too early for Whistler?
- 13 Northern Lights
- 14 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 15 Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI and Newfoundland in 7-9 days?
- 16 how to search for owls in winter
- 17 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 18 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 19 Relaxing Honeymoon
- 20 What do you think of Boston to Ottawa trip?
- 21 7 Days in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 22 Victoria Dining
- 23 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 24 Are plug adaptors needed?
- 25 Fall Montreal weekend with 11-year-old daughter