So my mom and two of my aunts have been complaining that they havn't been anywhere traveling. I'm thinking of taking them to Montreal Quebec. They are in their 50's and one of them is not in the best of health conditions. I have not been to montreal myself either. Any suggestions on hotels? Here are my questions,
1. Any suggestions on good hotels, We are willing to spend $150/night on accomodations, preferrably downtown somewhere close to the site seeing places.
2. Any suggestions on site seeing places?
3. Any suggestions on resturants?
Any kind of information would be nice. Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 (U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ? 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Ottawa transportation question
- 3 Newfoundland by Public Transit! Can't Be Done!
- 4 Trip to Montreal with Daughters
- 5 BC road trip advice
- 6 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 7 Christmas vacation in Montreal
- 8 vancouver to jasper and banff in 9 days
- 9 9 Day Photography trip to Nova Scotia and Newfoundland
- 10 Driving around Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and BC
- 11 Where to eat in Vancouver and Sidney
- 12 Solo Trip to BC in August
- 13 princess cruise to new england and canada
- 14 Summer Day Trips From Toronto
- 15 Newfoundland and Labrador with Two Nights in St. Pierre and Miquelon
- 16 Traveling with your bike
- 17 Driving from Vancouver to Anchorage
- 18 New Jersey to Quebec City
- 19 one week trip to Nova Scotia
- 20 Alberta Trip_2017
- 21 Day Trip from Niagara Falls, NY
- 22 4 Day Photography trip to Quebec during July 4th
- 23 Vancouver to Calgary - advice on itinerary and what to reserve first
- 24 Driving round trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 25 Best Urban N American Cycling: Ottawa?