So my mom and two of my aunts have been complaining that they havn't been anywhere traveling. I'm thinking of taking them to Montreal Quebec. They are in their 50's and one of them is not in the best of health conditions. I have not been to montreal myself either. Any suggestions on hotels? Here are my questions,
1. Any suggestions on good hotels, We are willing to spend $150/night on accomodations, preferrably downtown somewhere close to the site seeing places.
2. Any suggestions on site seeing places?
3. Any suggestions on resturants?
Any kind of information would be nice. Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Where To Buy Registered Passport,Driving License,Identity card online
- 2 May2018 Banff accomodations
- 3 Vancouver Island in Winter
- 4 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 5 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 6 Saguenay & Sydney...Anything to See/Do?
- 7 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 8 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 9 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 10 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 11 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 12 going to banff/jasper in may 2018
- 13 BC or Alberta drives
- 14 Torino in february
- 15 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 16 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 17 Canadian Thanksgiving Long Weekend Roadtrip Ideas
- 18 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 19 Skiing in Whistler
- 20 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 21 lodging in whistler
- 22 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 23 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 24 My Family Travle Vlog
- 25 Banff - best route to visit these highlights