So my mom and two of my aunts have been complaining that they havn't been anywhere traveling. I'm thinking of taking them to Montreal Quebec. They are in their 50's and one of them is not in the best of health conditions. I have not been to montreal myself either. Any suggestions on hotels? Here are my questions,
1. Any suggestions on good hotels, We are willing to spend $150/night on accomodations, preferrably downtown somewhere close to the site seeing places.
2. Any suggestions on site seeing places?
3. Any suggestions on resturants?
Any kind of information would be nice. Thanks for your help!
- 1 Winter getaway to Quebec City!!
- 2 Golden BC
- 3 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 4 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 5 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 6 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 7 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 8 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 9 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 10 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 11 Two students going to Montreal/Quebec City for cheap
- 12 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 13 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 14 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 15 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 16 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 17 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 18 Golden, British Columbia
- 19 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 20 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 21 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 22 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 23 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 24 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 25 America by Rail