So my mom and two of my aunts have been complaining that they havn't been anywhere traveling. I'm thinking of taking them to Montreal Quebec. They are in their 50's and one of them is not in the best of health conditions. I have not been to montreal myself either. Any suggestions on hotels? Here are my questions,
1. Any suggestions on good hotels, We are willing to spend $150/night on accomodations, preferrably downtown somewhere close to the site seeing places.
2. Any suggestions on site seeing places?
3. Any suggestions on resturants?
Any kind of information would be nice. Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 NYC to Montreal by train
- 2 Any reviews of Wildland Tours?
- 3 Where to stay in Banff?
- 4 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 5 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 6 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 7 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 8 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 9 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 10 Transport of cremated remains
- 11 Rockies trip in June.
- 12 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 13 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 14 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 15 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 16 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 17 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 18 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 19 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 20 boarder crossing question
- 21 Best Areas to Stay in Montreal
- 22 Calgary hotel help needed
- 23 Air Canada vs Westjet for flight to Barbados from Toronto
- 24 a week in St John's, NL
- 25 Where to go with grandson in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick , PEI