So my mom and two of my aunts have been complaining that they havn't been anywhere traveling. I'm thinking of taking them to Montreal Quebec. They are in their 50's and one of them is not in the best of health conditions. I have not been to montreal myself either. Any suggestions on hotels? Here are my questions,
1. Any suggestions on good hotels, We are willing to spend $150/night on accomodations, preferrably downtown somewhere close to the site seeing places.
2. Any suggestions on site seeing places?
3. Any suggestions on resturants?
Any kind of information would be nice. Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 2 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 3 Icefields Parkway
- 4 Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise, Calgary ITINERARY
- 5 Eastern Canada trip with 3 kids -- advice/itinerary needed
- 6 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over
- 7 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 8 Keltic Lodge
- 9 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 10 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 11 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 12 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 13 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 14 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 15 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 16 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 17 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 18 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 19 Banff to Jasper and back
- 20 Canmore for a few days
- 21 The Canadian
- 22 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?
- 23 Road from Calgary to Whitehorse
- 24 Restaurants in Jasper, Alberta
- 25 Getting from Vancouver to Nanaimo without a car