I know this is not travel related but because it is a Canadian topic, I do not think that The Lounge is the proper place to post. If it is, then please advise & I will post there.
I am wondering if anybody here knows anything about the MedCan Clinic in downtown Toronto. I have done some preliminary research but it would be helpful to hear first hand accounts (or even second hand accounts if you happen to know somebody who is a patient or has been a patient at this clinic.)
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 HP Printer Fixed CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Epson Printer helpline Tec*h SUPP0RT 1:800:681 :7208 CONTACT d*j
- 3 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 4 Quebec and Montreal train stations
- 5 Problem with the wisdom teeth while travelling
- 6 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 7 Old Montreal kid friendly restaurants?
- 8 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 9 Activity Suggestions for Quebec City + Montreal for 10 days
- 10 Victoria, Canada
- 11 Toronto - Last Minute Ideas
- 12 Best places in Toronto
- 13 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 14 Day trip from Toronto to 1000 Islands
- 15 Planning a trip to 1000 Islands
- 16 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 17 Newfoundland in early June
- 18 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 19 Think a horsey ride is a good idea?
- 20 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 21 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 22 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 23 Nova Scotia in July
- 24 Cape Breton in early June
- 25 Magdalen Islands in early June