We will be visiting the Banff/Jasper area for 10 days starting tomorrow. We only have accomodations in Banff for 6 nites and Jasper for 2 nites. From Jasper, we will be heading to Whistler. We will have kids in tow and are looking to overnite between Jasper and Whistler (maybe kamloops).
My question is if the Meadows in the Sky Parkway is a worthwhile trip at this time of year? will the flowers be in bloom? How much time shld i budget for the drive if we stayed in Revelstoke? I do not think we can make it a day-trip from Banff (3.5 hrs each way + the pkway drive). Other plan could be to checkout in Banff a nite early, drive to revelstoke, do the pkway drive, spend the nite and then, head out to Jasper?? any thoughts??
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://purelifegreencoffeebeanadvice.com/testoboost-pro/
- 2 http://www.healthdietalert.com/nerventrax/
- 3 Border crossing
- 4 Vancouver for Christmas
- 5 Help for Central Canada Itinerary
- 6 Driving to Fort ST. John
- 7 Eastern Townships late Dec. 2016
- 8 Alternatives to expensive hotel parking in Niagara Falls, Canada?
- 9 Eastern Canada Itinerary
- 10 Restaurants in Montreal and Quebec City
- 11 7 Days in Lake Louise, Banff, Jasper
- 12 March in Montreal?
- 13 Eastern Canada in December
- 14 Seeking Trans Canada train recs
- 15 Montreal two nights with kids (10 and 6): anything fun?
- 16 Toronto-Vancouver VIA Rail Canada
- 17 driving from Vancouver airport to Smithers
- 18 The Rocky Mountaineer
- 19 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 20 Niagara-on-the-Lake with Kids
- 21 Tofino
- 22 Lesser Known BC Travel Gems
- 23 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 24 Need Help with Banff/LL/Jasper Itinerary
- 25 11th and 12th grade