We will be visiting the Banff/Jasper area for 10 days starting tomorrow. We only have accomodations in Banff for 6 nites and Jasper for 2 nites. From Jasper, we will be heading to Whistler. We will have kids in tow and are looking to overnite between Jasper and Whistler (maybe kamloops).
My question is if the Meadows in the Sky Parkway is a worthwhile trip at this time of year? will the flowers be in bloom? How much time shld i budget for the drive if we stayed in Revelstoke? I do not think we can make it a day-trip from Banff (3.5 hrs each way + the pkway drive). Other plan could be to checkout in Banff a nite early, drive to revelstoke, do the pkway drive, spend the nite and then, head out to Jasper?? any thoughts??
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 2 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 3 Itinerary feedback, please
- 4 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 5 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 6 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 7 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 8 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 9 Best Way
- 10 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 11 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 12 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 13 Bay of Fundy
- 14 Toronto 2 nights from Buffalo
- 15 Best way to do Vancouver to Calgary as a group
- 16 First trip to Vancouver
- 17 40th birthday party ideas in canada, May 5th 2017
- 18 Portland/Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver Honeymoon
- 19 Alberta Trip_2017
- 20 Vancouver with toddlers - getting around
- 21 Banff - Day Tours + Eateries
- 22 Best Way to travel from Calgary to Banff and back again
- 23 Calgary Stampede virgin
- 24 Fastest way Ottawa-Toronto
- 25 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help