We will be visiting the Banff/Jasper area for 10 days starting tomorrow. We only have accomodations in Banff for 6 nites and Jasper for 2 nites. From Jasper, we will be heading to Whistler. We will have kids in tow and are looking to overnite between Jasper and Whistler (maybe kamloops).
My question is if the Meadows in the Sky Parkway is a worthwhile trip at this time of year? will the flowers be in bloom? How much time shld i budget for the drive if we stayed in Revelstoke? I do not think we can make it a day-trip from Banff (3.5 hrs each way + the pkway drive). Other plan could be to checkout in Banff a nite early, drive to revelstoke, do the pkway drive, spend the nite and then, head out to Jasper?? any thoughts??
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 national parks of Newfoundland
- 2 Vancouver Island in 8 day
- 3 Jasper and Banff and Glacier
- 4 Early 30's Couple Spending Two weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 5 Been to Stratford (ON) Recently?
- 6 Newfoundland Trip Ideas - August
- 7 Where to stay to break up long drive between Yoho National Park & Whistler?
- 8 Niagara/ toronto/wine tastings in 2.5 days?
- 9 Preliminary Newfoundland Itinerary
- 10 Camping in Newfoundland and Labrador
- 11 Apartments in Montreal and Quebec
- 12 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 13 Newfoundland Itinerary help
- 14 Places about 40 minutes from Toronto
- 15 Itinerary Help - Vancouver Area
- 16 Long Weekend Toronto
- 17 Cape Breton Island in second half of May
- 18 Vancouver transportation from Port to Airport
- 19 1 Night between Charlotteown & Halifax
- 20 Help planning trip to Calgary/Lake Louise
- 21 roadtrip from Niagara Falls ON to east coast
- 22 My Trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 23 My first trip to Toronto
- 24 where to stay in Prince Edward Island
- 25 Shuttle service from YYZ