We will be visiting the Banff/Jasper area for 10 days starting tomorrow. We only have accomodations in Banff for 6 nites and Jasper for 2 nites. From Jasper, we will be heading to Whistler. We will have kids in tow and are looking to overnite between Jasper and Whistler (maybe kamloops).
My question is if the Meadows in the Sky Parkway is a worthwhile trip at this time of year? will the flowers be in bloom? How much time shld i budget for the drive if we stayed in Revelstoke? I do not think we can make it a day-trip from Banff (3.5 hrs each way + the pkway drive). Other plan could be to checkout in Banff a nite early, drive to revelstoke, do the pkway drive, spend the nite and then, head out to Jasper?? any thoughts??
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 limited time biking - Eastern Canada
- 2 Forming itinerary--Moraine Lake to Jasper to Banff Springs this Sept.
- 3 7 day itinerary of Nova Scotia
- 4 Ideas on Newfoundland
- 5 Its vegan capsules ignite the fat loss
- 6 Ottawa recs?
- 7 Underwhelmed by Montreal - any suggestions?
- 8 Biking in Eastern Canada
- 9 Granville Island
- 10 Where to Eat & Drink in Vancouver!
- 11 Good eats and car question NS
- 12 Nova Scotia vs Newfoundland
- 13 Quebec Jazz? other to do's?
- 14 VIA Rail Ocean - Which Direction?
- 15 MUST SEE/DO VANCOUVER, BC
- 16 Western Ontario and Manitoba Drive
- 17 road trip toronto to nova scotia
- 18 Road Trip to Montreal from Chicago
- 19 car needed in Vancouver?
- 20 Trip to Banff from Glacier National Park
- 21 Marriott Chateau Champlain Vs. Le Square Phillips Hotel
- 22 Marriott Chateau Champlain beside Bell Centre
- 23 Which Marriott hotel in Montreal?
- 24 2 weeks in maritime provinces
- 25 YYZ Transit Lounge