We will be visiting the Banff/Jasper area for 10 days starting tomorrow. We only have accomodations in Banff for 6 nites and Jasper for 2 nites. From Jasper, we will be heading to Whistler. We will have kids in tow and are looking to overnite between Jasper and Whistler (maybe kamloops).
My question is if the Meadows in the Sky Parkway is a worthwhile trip at this time of year? will the flowers be in bloom? How much time shld i budget for the drive if we stayed in Revelstoke? I do not think we can make it a day-trip from Banff (3.5 hrs each way + the pkway drive). Other plan could be to checkout in Banff a nite early, drive to revelstoke, do the pkway drive, spend the nite and then, head out to Jasper?? any thoughts??
thanks in advance
Meadows in Sky Parkway
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Victoria BC -What to do; What to watch out for
- 2 15 Days in Canada - Quebec and Ontário region
- 3 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 4 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 5 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 6 Adventures in Canada
- 7 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 8 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 9 Does the Easter Bunny visit Canada?
- 10 NYC to Montreal by train
- 11 Camping in Canada: sleeping with bears
- 12 Tent trailer camping tips? Ontario to Nanaimo (Summer 2014) with 2 kids
- 13 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 14 Any reviews of Wildland Tours?
- 15 Where to stay in Banff?
- 16 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 17 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 18 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 19 Transport of cremated remains
- 20 Rockies trip in June.
- 21 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 22 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 23 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 24 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 25 First cut Newfoundland itinerary