We will be visiting the Banff/Jasper area for 10 days starting tomorrow. We only have accomodations in Banff for 6 nites and Jasper for 2 nites. From Jasper, we will be heading to Whistler. We will have kids in tow and are looking to overnite between Jasper and Whistler (maybe kamloops).
My question is if the Meadows in the Sky Parkway is a worthwhile trip at this time of year? will the flowers be in bloom? How much time shld i budget for the drive if we stayed in Revelstoke? I do not think we can make it a day-trip from Banff (3.5 hrs each way + the pkway drive). Other plan could be to checkout in Banff a nite early, drive to revelstoke, do the pkway drive, spend the nite and then, head out to Jasper?? any thoughts??
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Layover in Toronto
- 2 45th Birthday Getaway
- 3 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 4 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 5 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 6 Icefields Parkway
- 7 Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise, Calgary ITINERARY
- 8 Eastern Canada trip with 3 kids -- advice/itinerary needed
- 9 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over
- 10 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 11 Keltic Lodge
- 12 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 13 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 14 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 15 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 16 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 17 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 18 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 19 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 20 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 21 Banff to Jasper and back
- 22 Canmore for a few days
- 23 The Canadian
- 24 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?
- 25 Road from Calgary to Whitehorse