We will be visiting the Banff/Jasper area for 10 days starting tomorrow. We only have accomodations in Banff for 6 nites and Jasper for 2 nites. From Jasper, we will be heading to Whistler. We will have kids in tow and are looking to overnite between Jasper and Whistler (maybe kamloops).
My question is if the Meadows in the Sky Parkway is a worthwhile trip at this time of year? will the flowers be in bloom? How much time shld i budget for the drive if we stayed in Revelstoke? I do not think we can make it a day-trip from Banff (3.5 hrs each way + the pkway drive). Other plan could be to checkout in Banff a nite early, drive to revelstoke, do the pkway drive, spend the nite and then, head out to Jasper?? any thoughts??
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 A week in Eastern Newfoundland
- 2 Road trip from Toronto to New Brunswick and back
- 3 Vancouver 2016 Trip Report
- 4 Calgary-Vancouver-Calgary 12-day road trip
- 5 Seattle/Vancouver Retreat
- 6 a visit to st john's one of the oldest cities
- 7 Need Help for First Trip to Toronto
- 8 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 9 Transporation - Quebec City to Montreal?
- 10 How were you treated in Quebec?
- 11 ideas for a short trip near Niagara
- 12 Dog Sled, Aurora & Niagara!!
- 13 Banff / Jasper 6 days
- 14 Road Trip to Calgary
- 15 Montreal to Quebec Ciry
- 16 A Week in Nova Scotia
- 17 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 18 Thousand Islands - Hiking
- 19 Seattle/ONP/Vancouver/Whistler
- 20 Chicago to London, ON, Canada
- 21 Eating lobster
- 22 Two Wonderful Weeks in the Maritimes
- 23 PEI Beach rentals and local eateries
- 24 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 25 Michigan to Quebec City road trip w/ an infant