We will be visiting the Banff/Jasper area for 10 days starting tomorrow. We only have accomodations in Banff for 6 nites and Jasper for 2 nites. From Jasper, we will be heading to Whistler. We will have kids in tow and are looking to overnite between Jasper and Whistler (maybe kamloops).
My question is if the Meadows in the Sky Parkway is a worthwhile trip at this time of year? will the flowers be in bloom? How much time shld i budget for the drive if we stayed in Revelstoke? I do not think we can make it a day-trip from Banff (3.5 hrs each way + the pkway drive). Other plan could be to checkout in Banff a nite early, drive to revelstoke, do the pkway drive, spend the nite and then, head out to Jasper?? any thoughts??
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 oes are seeing that after the age of 35, our p
- 2 First family trip to Toronto.
- 3 travel to Lake Louise
- 4 Quebec City in January
- 5 Montreal in April
- 6 Need help planning a trip from East Coast to Montreal
- 7 Corporate party
- 8 Quebec & Montreal + Wheelchair
- 9 14 day road trip itinerary from Calgary to Vancouver
- 10 Aussies first trip to NS, PEI & NB
- 11 Hotels in Quebec City
- 12 Northern Lights
- 13 Flying from Toronto to London
- 14 Rental car
- 15 Toronto 4 Nights - Must Do?
- 16 no foreign transaction fee, possible?
- 17 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 18 Cross country drive
- 19 For Those Who Struggle With Quebec French
- 20 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 21 Girls Weekend in Toronto
- 22 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 23 Vancouver - Need restaurant suggestions Christmas Eve & Christmas Day.
- 24 Ashisgh Dewan requires advice for Canada Toronto Trip
- 25 Toronto - which neighbourhood should we stay in?