We will be visiting the Banff/Jasper area for 10 days starting tomorrow. We only have accomodations in Banff for 6 nites and Jasper for 2 nites. From Jasper, we will be heading to Whistler. We will have kids in tow and are looking to overnite between Jasper and Whistler (maybe kamloops).
My question is if the Meadows in the Sky Parkway is a worthwhile trip at this time of year? will the flowers be in bloom? How much time shld i budget for the drive if we stayed in Revelstoke? I do not think we can make it a day-trip from Banff (3.5 hrs each way + the pkway drive). Other plan could be to checkout in Banff a nite early, drive to revelstoke, do the pkway drive, spend the nite and then, head out to Jasper?? any thoughts??
thanks in advance
Meadows in Sky Parkway
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 send free sms to canada
- 2 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 3 1st time traveler through Canada in April
- 4 Rockies trip in June.
- 5 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 6 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 7 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 8 Need tips for this trip
- 9 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 10 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 11 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 12 North Vancouver Island
- 13 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 14 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 15 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 16 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 17 Newfoundland questions
- 18 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 19 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 20 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area
- 21 Itinerary help
- 22 Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!
- 23 Montreal/Toronto
- 24 Gros Morne hiking
- 25 Victoria for 2 days