We will be visiting the Banff/Jasper area for 10 days starting tomorrow. We only have accomodations in Banff for 6 nites and Jasper for 2 nites. From Jasper, we will be heading to Whistler. We will have kids in tow and are looking to overnite between Jasper and Whistler (maybe kamloops).
My question is if the Meadows in the Sky Parkway is a worthwhile trip at this time of year? will the flowers be in bloom? How much time shld i budget for the drive if we stayed in Revelstoke? I do not think we can make it a day-trip from Banff (3.5 hrs each way + the pkway drive). Other plan could be to checkout in Banff a nite early, drive to revelstoke, do the pkway drive, spend the nite and then, head out to Jasper?? any thoughts??
thanks in advance
Meadows in Sky Parkway
- 1 Winter getaway to Quebec City!!
- 2 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 3 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 4 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 5 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 6 Golden BC
- 7 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 8 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 9 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 10 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 11 Two students going to Montreal/Quebec City for cheap
- 12 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 13 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 14 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 15 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 16 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 17 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 18 Golden, British Columbia
- 19 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 20 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 21 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 22 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 23 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 24 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 25 America by Rail