Hi all !
My husband and I are planning a summer road trip from Ottawa to the Maritime provinces.. we are first time East coast travelers and I have just begun the research. Wondering if anyone can suggest an itinerary (9-10 days). I don't really have a sense of what is reasonable/priority.
Wishlist : Bay of Fundy, Charlottetown, Cabot Trail, Halifax, Peggy's Cove...
Open to all suggestions and so grateful to anyone who takes the time to help us !
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 9 Day Photography trip to Nova Scotia and Newfoundland
- 2 Icebergs, Whales, Puffins and Potholes - A Newfoundland Adventure
- 3 Newfoundland by Public Transit! Can't Be Done!
- 4 Toronto to Gros Morne National Park
- 5 BC road trip advice
- 6 Where to eat in Vancouver and Sidney
- 7 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 8 Ottawa transportation question
- 9 Trip to Montreal with Daughters
- 10 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 11 Christmas vacation in Montreal
- 12 vancouver to jasper and banff in 9 days
- 13 Driving around Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and BC
- 14 Solo Trip to BC in August
- 15 princess cruise to new england and canada
- 16 Summer Day Trips From Toronto
- 17 Newfoundland and Labrador with Two Nights in St. Pierre and Miquelon
- 18 Traveling with your bike
- 19 Driving from Vancouver to Anchorage
- 20 New Jersey to Quebec City
- 21 one week trip to Nova Scotia
- 22 Alberta Trip_2017
- 23 Day Trip from Niagara Falls, NY
- 24 4 Day Photography trip to Quebec during July 4th
- 25 Vancouver to Calgary - advice on itinerary and what to reserve first
Hi all !