Just a few words to the wonderful people of Nova Scotia,N.Brunswick and PEI.We returned from our 22 day tour (end Sept.) and want to express our gratitude for all the people there who helped us and were very kind to us to make our trip unforgettable. Of all our travels in the US and Canada we have never met nicier, friendlier people than in the Maritimes. Everything is so clean and nice.It must be a very special to live in.The only we encountered which was not so nice were the secondary roads and the awful state they're in.But that's due to the severe frost you have in winter.If I were 50 years younger I would like to immigrate to your lovely country. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 NYC to Montreal by train
- 2 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 3 Camping in Canada: sleeping with bears
- 4 Tent trailer camping tips? Ontario to Nanaimo (Summer 2014) with 2 kids
- 5 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 6 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 7 Any reviews of Wildland Tours?
- 8 Where to stay in Banff?
- 9 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 10 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 11 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 12 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 13 Transport of cremated remains
- 14 Rockies trip in June.
- 15 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 16 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 17 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 18 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 19 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 20 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 21 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 22 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 23 boarder crossing question
- 24 Best Areas to Stay in Montreal
- 25 Calgary hotel help needed