Just a few words to the wonderful people of Nova Scotia,N.Brunswick and PEI.We returned from our 22 day tour (end Sept.) and want to express our gratitude for all the people there who helped us and were very kind to us to make our trip unforgettable. Of all our travels in the US and Canada we have never met nicier, friendlier people than in the Maritimes. Everything is so clean and nice.It must be a very special to live in.The only we encountered which was not so nice were the secondary roads and the awful state they're in.But that's due to the severe frost you have in winter.If I were 50 years younger I would like to immigrate to your lovely country. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver Trip Report with stay at Four Seasons
- 2 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 3 Banf
- 4 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 5 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 6 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 7 Montreal and Quebec with 12 year old girl
- 8 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 9 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 10 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 11 Gaspe
- 12 Tours
- 13 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 14 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 15 Driving from Calgary to U SA
- 16 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 17 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 18 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 19 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 20 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 21 Alberta Wildfires
- 22 Niagara Falls Canada
- 23 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 24 Fresh Fruit from US
- 25 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?