We are planning a trip on the 1st week of this June for 8 days. We are 4 adults with a 4 year old. We are landing on Halifax on day 1 at noon and leaving from Moncton on day 8 in the evening. Planning to rent a car at the Halifax airport and returning the same at Moncton. Please share your suggestion about the best places to stay and cover mostly the scenic places on the maritime without any hike.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Victoria, Canada
- 2 Day trip from Toronto to 1000 Islands
- 3 Planning a trip to 1000 Islands
- 4 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 5 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 6 Newfoundland in early June
- 7 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 8 Think a horsey ride is a good idea?
- 9 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 10 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 11 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 12 Nova Scotia in July
- 13 Cape Breton in early June
- 14 Magdalen Islands in early June
- 15 Magdalen Islands
- 16 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 17 How to break the drive from Montreal to Niagara falls?
- 18 Passport question for Int flight
- 19 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 20 Itinerary for 10 day Maritime trip
- 21 Icefields Parkway
- 22 3 Nights in Cape Breton
- 23 Parking in Niagara & Toronto
- 24 Itinerary Needed for Pacific NW, Canadian Rockies & Vancouver
- 25 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over