Hello everyone. I’m torn between two holidays ideas and I’m hoping you can help! My boyfriend and I would like to travel to either Maine/New Brunswick (return trip from Boston ) OR Nova Scotia/New Brunswick (return trip from Halifax ) on 2-9 June. We really like taking long drives (so long distance are not a problem, which might be useful to point out), as well as short to moderate hikes, and it would also be nice to take a kayaking trip somewhere. Rugged and remote looking places also appeal to us. We also love seafood and ideally it would good to spend a couple of nights in a more out-of-the way guesthouse/B&B for that ‘sense of remoteness’ (ideally we would stay in two different locations on this trip, about 3 nights each). Which destinations would you recommend, for all of the above, plus for its scenery? I realise 2-9 June is not very long, but we are good at getting the most out a short space of time. Your help would be really helpful as we really can’t decide. Thank you!
Maine/New Brunswick OR Nova Scotia/New Brunswick
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver Trip Report with stay at Four Seasons
- 2 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 3 Banf
- 4 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 5 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 6 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 7 Montreal and Quebec with 12 year old girl
- 8 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 9 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 10 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 11 Gaspe
- 12 Tours
- 13 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 14 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 15 Driving from Calgary to U SA
- 16 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 17 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 18 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 19 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 20 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 21 Alberta Wildfires
- 22 Niagara Falls Canada
- 23 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 24 Fresh Fruit from US
- 25 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?