We would like a trip this fall, Portland, Maine, Bar Harbor, Maine, St John, New Brunswick, Halifax, Nova Scotia. This is part of a cruise line iterinary, but we want to do driving on our own. We are flexible, have as many days as we need in each place, and could add or delete any cities. Hotels, B & B's, things to do, eating. We want it all! We are active senior citizens!
Maine and Canada
- 1 Dressing for Dinner on a BC Road Trip
- 2 Jasper - a drive too far?
- 3 Hotel for Calgary Arrival?
- 4 Moncton start, Nova Scotia and PEI in 9 days
- 5 Almost 2 days in Vancouver....help!!!
- 6 Nova Scotia ideas...
- 7 Time Management between Montreal and Quebec City
- 8 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 9 Two nights in Quebec City - hotel, restaurant, activity suggestions?
- 10 New to Montreal - want to stay in Plateau area
- 11 Woody Island Resort in Newfoundland
- 12 Vancouver shopping with teens
- 13 Calgary treats
- 14 Honeymoon in Quebec City
- 15 Best way to get from Quebec City to Boston
- 16 Canadian Rockies - Burgess Shale and rafting
- 17 Best nature options near Vancouver
- 18 Northern Vermont to Sault Ste Marie via Trans-Canada Highway
- 19 Montreal Race Weekend - Grand Prix F1
- 20 Recommendations needed for change of Hotel in Victoria, please.
- 21 Wine Tour - Where to stay, how long to plan for
- 22 Gros Morne accommodations
- 23 Vancouver Whale Watching
- 24 DOG SLEDDING
- 25 Route from Ns to Calgary, side trip to Niagra Falls