I don't live in Canada but we are going deliver in Vancouver as my husband is Canadian but I have no idea about the hospitals and Ob/Gyn options available. Basically I will be 34 weeks when I arrive (first baby) and need help in finding the best places to go to. We are not residents so we are going to take on all the cost of the bills which seems to be limiting my options in Vancouver. Can someone please recommend? I just want to find the right hospital and Dr. for the remaining of my pregnancy and for a smooth delivery at a well equipped hospital.
Looking for the best hospital to deliver in Vancouver + Ob/Gyn
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Rockies trip in June.
- 2 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 3 BUCKET LIST TRIP ACROSS CANADA
- 4 1st time traveler through Canada in April
- 5 Vancouver hotel Times Square Suites
- 6 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 7 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 8 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 9 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 10 Need tips for this trip
- 11 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 12 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 13 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 14 North Vancouver Island
- 15 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 16 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 17 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 18 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 19 Newfoundland questions
- 20 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 21 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 22 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area
- 23 Itinerary help
- 24 Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!
- 25 Montreal/Toronto