I will be traveling to the Yukon area this fall (2005) for the 14th time, following the Klondike Gold Rush history. From Skagway Alaska, through Whitehorse, to Dawson City, maybe up to the Arctic Circle and I am looking for a travel companion to share the experience with, preferably female. I have visited many of the wonderful sites in Alaska, Yukon, NWT and Northern BC, so I know the area well.
Looking for Tavel Companion
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Acquire Best Quality Fake IDs, Passports,degrees,Drivers licence etc
- 2 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 3 Canada in winter
- 4 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 5 Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI and Newfoundland in 7-9 days?
- 6 Relaxing Honeymoon
- 7 What do you think of Boston to Ottawa trip?
- 8 7 Days in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 9 Victoria Dining
- 10 Northern Lights
- 11 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 12 Are plug adaptors needed?
- 13 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 14 Fall Montreal weekend with 11-year-old daughter
- 15 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 16 Mackenzie/Prince George BC - Safety & Car info needed
- 17 The Canadian - Toronto to Vancouver by Train - Part 1
- 18 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 19 Looking for custom wine tour from Vernon, BC
- 20 how to search for owls in winter
- 21 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 22 Help us see Vancouver island
- 23 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 24 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 25 Lodging in Lake Louise