We will be in Ottawa Oct. 4-6, and are looking for a hotel that is central, clean, and reasonably priced. Having breakfast included would be a plus too. Also has non-smoking rooms. Any suggestions?
Looking for good hotels central in Ottawa
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Advice trip to Canada
- 2 Arriving Montreal, leaving Albany. Best mode for in between?
- 3 Travelling from Edmonton to Vancouver - via Jasper
- 4 Seeking Advice on Banff/Jasper trip Fall 2015
- 5 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 6 looking 12 passenger van rental vancouver
- 7 Layovers in Toronto and Montreal - Ideas?
- 8 Seeking advice for itinerary Waterton and Glacier National Park
- 9 Fall Quebec/Montreal - best time to go?
- 10 Do Canadians need to take the Liablity Insurance when traveling in Florida?
- 11 18 nights in Newfoundland
- 12 Help us see Vancouver island
- 13 Need Help Exploring Best of Vancouver Island Over 4 Days
- 14 Journey series CAD
- 15 Madrid or Montreal
- 16 Help with Kelowna
- 17 Best Scenic Route from Moncton (NB) to Quebec City ??
- 18 9 nights in Nfld
- 19 10 days in The Maritimes
- 20 2 days in Vancouver
- 21 Vancouver
- 22 June trip to: Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper/Via Rail to Vancouver
- 23 Vancouver bike shops and cross Canada what to see
- 24 Imminent travel to Vancouver, Whistler and Calgary. Tips plz!
- 25 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships