I am looking for art gallery wine events in Vancouver. I have visited many art galleries in Europe and New Zealand where an artist is showcased and members of the public are invited like an open house inside the gallery where they meet and greet the artist and other members of the public. Sort of like a mingling conversation where people stand around looking at art and drinking complimentary wine (in disposable cups). Anything like that in Vancouver? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Can I drive across the rocky mountains in mid-April, without snow tires?
- 2 Banff/Jasper/Yoho Parks and Canmore Trip Report
- 3 Aussies first trip to NS, PEI & NB
- 4 Suggest some best places to travel and accommodation facilities in Toronto
- 5 Road trip Vancouver to Seattle?
- 6 good lobster roll
- 7 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 8 Montreal or Toronto?
- 9 Visit the east coast in July /16
- 10 Trip Report--Canadian Rockies
- 11 One night in Calgary - accommodation suggestions please
- 12 Which boat trip to take under the Falls
- 13 When to Visit Canadian Rockies
- 14 Western Ontario and Manitoba Drive
- 15 Canada in Feb 2016
- 16 King City and surrounding
- 17 Georgia to Fairbanks
- 18 20 hour layover
- 19 Is my itinerary the best Ontario loop?
- 20 Great Canadian Bungee: watch me jump!
- 21 Montreal for two days -- mini TR
- 22 VYR to Victoria Inner Harbour
- 23 montreal to Manchester leaf peeping
- 24 Vancouver/Victoria Honeymoon
- 25 cheap Toronto airport hotel