I am looking for art gallery wine events in Vancouver. I have visited many art galleries in Europe and New Zealand where an artist is showcased and members of the public are invited like an open house inside the gallery where they meet and greet the artist and other members of the public. Sort of like a mingling conversation where people stand around looking at art and drinking complimentary wine (in disposable cups). Anything like that in Vancouver? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 办理（卡尔顿大学毕业证）Q/微’信859961735成绩单学历认证 Carleton University
- 2 12 day trip thru New Brunswick
- 3 limited time biking - Eastern Canada
- 4 Anyone flying from Quebec City to the States in August?
- 5 NB, Nova Scotia, and PEI
- 6 Ideas on Newfoundland
- 7 Getting a taste of the maritime provinces
- 8 10-day round trip NB, Nova Scotia, and PEI starting and ending in Halifax
- 9 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 10 Must-Sees & Must-Dos in Lake Louise
- 11 Where to Eat & Drink in Vancouver!
- 12 Driving to Vancouver from Calgary
- 13 Ottawa recs?
- 14 Portland to Nova Scotia in 5 days???
- 15 Quebec Jazz? other to do's?
- 16 car needed in Vancouver?
- 17 Trip to Banff from Glacier National Park
- 18 Flying into Calgary for 3 days
- 19 Anyone flying to the States from Quebec City in August?
- 20 Suggestions for 8 day itinerary to Nova Scotia
- 21 7 day itinerary of Nova Scotia
- 22 Wildlife and Polar Bear Tours
- 23 road trip toronto to nova scotia
- 24 Western Ontario and Manitoba Drive
- 25 Forming itinerary--Moraine Lake to Jasper to Banff Springs this Sept.