I am looking for art gallery wine events in Vancouver. I have visited many art galleries in Europe and New Zealand where an artist is showcased and members of the public are invited like an open house inside the gallery where they meet and greet the artist and other members of the public. Sort of like a mingling conversation where people stand around looking at art and drinking complimentary wine (in disposable cups). Anything like that in Vancouver? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Need a bit of help transport-wise: 2-week trip to Vancouver Island
- 2 Cycling and wild camping Canot Trail
- 3 Magog, Lac-Brome, Sutton or ??
- 4 Thanksgiving in Canada
- 5 Travelling alberta
- 6 RV trip to Alberta to see Banff, Lake Louise, Jasper,etc.
- 7 Foodie Advice for Vancouver...Please!
- 8 Romantic Dine and Dance Vancouver
- 9 Jasper
- 10 day trip to Victoria
- 11 Newfoundland itinerary help
- 12 Cape Breton, Nova Scotia & PEI
- 13 Van to Alaska Road Trip in 10 days
- 14 Newfoundland in July
- 15 9 Day Nova Scotia Trip Report
- 16 Toronto - Niagara Falls NO CAR
- 17 roadtrip kelowna and alberta
- 18 Planning a week in Canadian Rockies, need some help with itinerary !
- 19 Family vacation
- 20 Ferry from Nanaimo to Horseshoe Bay
- 21 4-6 hours in Gaspe
- 22 Drive from Spokane to Yoho/Banff/Jasper
- 23 2016 East Canada Road Trip
- 24 UP, Manitoulin, and Quebec Driving
- 25 A month in Atlantic Canada