I am looking for art gallery wine events in Vancouver. I have visited many art galleries in Europe and New Zealand where an artist is showcased and members of the public are invited like an open house inside the gallery where they meet and greet the artist and other members of the public. Sort of like a mingling conversation where people stand around looking at art and drinking complimentary wine (in disposable cups). Anything like that in Vancouver? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 2 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 3 Amazing Ice Bubble Lake(Abraham Lake in Alberta)
- 4 YUL to Old Montreal with kids
- 5 Calgary, Banff, and Jasper
- 6 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 7 Traveling to the maritimes this summer
- 8 Quebec to yarmouth
- 9 6 hr Montreal Layover
- 10 Winter resort offering snowshoeing, dog sledding and boat trip
- 11 Nova Scotia Cabot Trail- Which hikes to consider?
- 12 Overnight en route to Fogo Island
- 13 Pre- and post-cruise plans
- 14 Storing luggage in Vancouver
- 15 Work Visa Cutt off Age
- 16 Visit to the Maritimes Aug 2 - 11
- 17 Restaurants in Banff and Jasper / Canadian Rockies
- 18 5 hour layover in Toronto on a Tuesday
- 19 Toronto lodging for 15 people - something unique?
- 20 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 21 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 22 Bears in Britsch Columbia and Alberta
- 23 Nova Scotia Wineries
- 24 Getting from Anchorage to Chicago Via Train?
- 25 Pearson Airport logistics