I am looking for art gallery wine events in Vancouver. I have visited many art galleries in Europe and New Zealand where an artist is showcased and members of the public are invited like an open house inside the gallery where they meet and greet the artist and other members of the public. Sort of like a mingling conversation where people stand around looking at art and drinking complimentary wine (in disposable cups). Anything like that in Vancouver? Thank you.
Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 travelling from Vancouver to Churchill
- 2 Vancouver Trip Feb 16-20,2015
- 3 Road trip from Vacouver to Alaska.
- 4 Things to see and do on route from Twillingate to St. john's NL
- 5 Planning a trip to Ontario?
- 6 2 months Canada and USA with alaska cruise
- 7 Driving from PEI to Edmonton, Alberta (end of Jan. beginning of Feb. 2015)
- 8 Stay at Niagara Falls or downtown?
- 9 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 10 itinerary help with a British Columbia+Alaska road trip
- 11 Calgary or Lake Louise?
- 12 Gulf Islands - anybody been to Galiano Island?
- 13 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 14 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 15 Travelling from Toronto to Quebec City and New Brunswick
- 16 2 days in Vancouver
- 17 Best way to get mobile data in Canada?
- 18 Montreal - Old Town or Plateau district?
- 19 8 days in NL
- 20 Montreal transportation pass
- 21 Ottawa and Thousand Islands
- 22 Best land travel for Canadian Maritines
- 23 First visit to Montreal, hotel and sightseeing recommendations needed
- 24 Newfoundland tent camping
- 25 Mother/daughter trip to Quebec City and Montreal!