I am looking for art gallery wine events in Vancouver. I have visited many art galleries in Europe and New Zealand where an artist is showcased and members of the public are invited like an open house inside the gallery where they meet and greet the artist and other members of the public. Sort of like a mingling conversation where people stand around looking at art and drinking complimentary wine (in disposable cups). Anything like that in Vancouver? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 FAQs: Tec*h SUPP0RT MSN MAIL CONTACT 1:800:385:4895 msn 24*7
- 2 Think a horsey ride is a good idea?
- 3 Escorts in Dubai+971501006403
- 4 performance athletes require a
- 5 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 6 Newfoundland in early June
- 7 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 8 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 9 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 10 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 11 Nova Scotia in July
- 12 Cape Breton in early June
- 13 Magdalen Islands in early June
- 14 Magdalen Islands
- 15 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 16 How to break the drive from Montreal to Niagara falls?
- 17 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 18 Passport question for Int flight
- 19 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 20 Itinerary for 10 day Maritime trip
- 21 Icefields Parkway
- 22 3 Nights in Cape Breton
- 23 Parking in Niagara & Toronto
- 24 Itinerary Needed for Pacific NW, Canadian Rockies & Vancouver
- 25 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over