I am migrating to BC in six months with my family and hence I am coming over this month(June 2015) to scout the different cities/suburbs around Vancouver.
I am looking at requesting the services of a destination specialist who
1. Knows Vancouver and its surrounding cities /suburbs fairly well.
2. Can show me around each suburb
3. Objective is to check some schools out , community/ immigration centres, Churches, business/job centers etc. in each suburb.
The idea is to connect with a guide , who can help me get a first hand feel of each suburb and that will help me make up my mind to decide where I finally choose to settle down.
I understand that this is not purely tourist info / assistance required, but is also where I can find trusted, genuine local Canadian assistance.
Please let me know if you or someone you know could assist.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.menshealthfact.com/cognishield/
- 2 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 3 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 4 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 5 Temporary residency in Canada
- 6 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 7 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 8 water filtration
- 9 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 10 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 11 Western Canada in August
- 12 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 13 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 14 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 15 Jasper with two elderly
- 16 Dempster highway in early September
- 17 jasper
- 18 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 19 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 20 Toronto-afternoon tea
- 21 BC Ferries Experience Card
- 22 Banff, and Glacier National Park
- 23 Canadian Layover - OVI deemed Inadmissable
- 24 Pearson Canada Customs from Boston
- 25 Whistler Shuttle Bus