I am migrating to BC in six months with my family and hence I am coming over this month(June 2015) to scout the different cities/suburbs around Vancouver.
I am looking at requesting the services of a destination specialist who
1. Knows Vancouver and its surrounding cities /suburbs fairly well.
2. Can show me around each suburb
3. Objective is to check some schools out , community/ immigration centres, Churches, business/job centers etc. in each suburb.
The idea is to connect with a guide , who can help me get a first hand feel of each suburb and that will help me make up my mind to decide where I finally choose to settle down.
I understand that this is not purely tourist info / assistance required, but is also where I can find trusted, genuine local Canadian assistance.
Please let me know if you or someone you know could assist.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Maritime provinces
- 2 car seat requirements in Canada for kids
- 3 YUL to Old Montreal with kids
- 4 Bears in Britsch Columbia and Alberta
- 5 Nova Scotia Wineries
- 6 Nova Scotia Cabot Trail- Which hikes to consider?
- 7 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 8 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 9 Calgary, Banff, and Jasper
- 10 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 11 Traveling to the maritimes this summer
- 12 Quebec to yarmouth
- 13 6 hr Montreal Layover
- 14 Winter resort offering snowshoeing, dog sledding and boat trip
- 15 Overnight en route to Fogo Island
- 16 Pre- and post-cruise plans
- 17 Storing luggage in Vancouver
- 18 Work Visa Cutt off Age
- 19 Visit to the Maritimes Aug 2 - 11
- 20 Restaurants in Banff and Jasper / Canadian Rockies
- 21 5 hour layover in Toronto on a Tuesday
- 22 Toronto lodging for 15 people - something unique?
- 23 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 24 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 25 Getting from Anchorage to Chicago Via Train?