I am migrating to BC in six months with my family and hence I am coming over this month(June 2015) to scout the different cities/suburbs around Vancouver.
I am looking at requesting the services of a destination specialist who
1. Knows Vancouver and its surrounding cities /suburbs fairly well.
2. Can show me around each suburb
3. Objective is to check some schools out , community/ immigration centres, Churches, business/job centers etc. in each suburb.
The idea is to connect with a guide , who can help me get a first hand feel of each suburb and that will help me make up my mind to decide where I finally choose to settle down.
I understand that this is not purely tourist info / assistance required, but is also where I can find trusted, genuine local Canadian assistance.
Please let me know if you or someone you know could assist.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Canadian Thanksgiving Long Weekend Roadtrip Ideas
- 2 going to banff/jasper in may 2018
- 3 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 4 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 5 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 6 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 7 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 8 Skiing in Whistler
- 9 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 10 lodging in whistler
- 11 BC or Alberta drives
- 12 Torino in february
- 13 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 14 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 15 My Family Travle Vlog
- 16 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 17 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
- 18 What is famous in canada?
- 19 Looking for fellow travellers
- 20 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 21 Pacific Central Rail Station Vancouver--Taxi?
- 22 Boston to Cabot Trail for foliage
- 23 Happy Canada Day
- 24 Calgary plus Canada Rockies- Advice
- 25 Across Canada by Train