I am migrating to BC in six months with my family and hence I am coming over this month(June 2015) to scout the different cities/suburbs around Vancouver.
I am looking at requesting the services of a destination specialist who
1. Knows Vancouver and its surrounding cities /suburbs fairly well.
2. Can show me around each suburb
3. Objective is to check some schools out , community/ immigration centres, Churches, business/job centers etc. in each suburb.
The idea is to connect with a guide , who can help me get a first hand feel of each suburb and that will help me make up my mind to decide where I finally choose to settle down.
I understand that this is not purely tourist info / assistance required, but is also where I can find trusted, genuine local Canadian assistance.
Please let me know if you or someone you know could assist.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver for Christmas
- 2 Border crossing
- 3 Help for Central Canada Itinerary
- 4 Driving to Fort ST. John
- 5 Eastern Townships late Dec. 2016
- 6 Alternatives to expensive hotel parking in Niagara Falls, Canada?
- 7 Eastern Canada Itinerary
- 8 Restaurants in Montreal and Quebec City
- 9 7 Days in Lake Louise, Banff, Jasper
- 10 March in Montreal?
- 11 Eastern Canada in December
- 12 Seeking Trans Canada train recs
- 13 Montreal two nights with kids (10 and 6): anything fun?
- 14 Toronto-Vancouver VIA Rail Canada
- 15 driving from Vancouver airport to Smithers
- 16 The Rocky Mountaineer
- 17 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 18 Niagara-on-the-Lake with Kids
- 19 Tofino
- 20 Lesser Known BC Travel Gems
- 21 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 22 Need Help with Banff/LL/Jasper Itinerary
- 23 11th and 12th grade
- 24 Vancouver trip report!
- 25 Moving to Nova Scotia