I am migrating to BC in six months with my family and hence I am coming over this month(June 2015) to scout the different cities/suburbs around Vancouver.
I am looking at requesting the services of a destination specialist who
1. Knows Vancouver and its surrounding cities /suburbs fairly well.
2. Can show me around each suburb
3. Objective is to check some schools out , community/ immigration centres, Churches, business/job centers etc. in each suburb.
The idea is to connect with a guide , who can help me get a first hand feel of each suburb and that will help me make up my mind to decide where I finally choose to settle down.
I understand that this is not purely tourist info / assistance required, but is also where I can find trusted, genuine local Canadian assistance.
Please let me know if you or someone you know could assist.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.drozdietplan.com/dermabellix/
- 2 신천지게임예시 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 4 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 5 Itinerary feedback, please
- 6 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 7 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 8 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 9 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 10 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 11 Best Way
- 12 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 13 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 14 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 15 Bay of Fundy
- 16 Toronto 2 nights from Buffalo
- 17 Best way to do Vancouver to Calgary as a group
- 18 First trip to Vancouver
- 19 40th birthday party ideas in canada, May 5th 2017
- 20 Portland/Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver Honeymoon
- 21 Alberta Trip_2017
- 22 Vancouver with toddlers - getting around
- 23 Banff - Day Tours + Eateries
- 24 Best Way to travel from Calgary to Banff and back again
- 25 Calgary Stampede virgin