I am migrating to BC in six months with my family and hence I am coming over this month(June 2015) to scout the different cities/suburbs around Vancouver.
I am looking at requesting the services of a destination specialist who
1. Knows Vancouver and its surrounding cities /suburbs fairly well.
2. Can show me around each suburb
3. Objective is to check some schools out , community/ immigration centres, Churches, business/job centers etc. in each suburb.
The idea is to connect with a guide , who can help me get a first hand feel of each suburb and that will help me make up my mind to decide where I finally choose to settle down.
I understand that this is not purely tourist info / assistance required, but is also where I can find trusted, genuine local Canadian assistance.
Please let me know if you or someone you know could assist.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 2 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 3 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 4 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 5 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 6 Banff to Jasper and back
- 7 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 8 Canmore for a few days
- 9 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 10 Keltic Lodge
- 11 The Canadian
- 12 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?
- 13 Road from Calgary to Whitehorse
- 14 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 15 Restaurants in Jasper, Alberta
- 16 Getting from Vancouver to Nanaimo without a car
- 17 Going from Banff to Many Glacier without flying
- 18 East to West, Roadtrip
- 19 Tent camping with a dog
- 20 Help with Victoria get away
- 21 Help needed - Montreal/QC/Toronto Itinerary
- 22 Hotels in Vancouver and Calgary
- 23 car rental canada to alaska and return
- 24 West Coast Trail This May!
- 25 Christmas in Quebec City