Thinking about a short trip to Canada this summer to escape the Texas heat I'm looking to spend a long weekend up north, 4-5 days max. Where would you suggest?
I'll be flying out of DFW, so Montreal and Vancouver are easy choices, but I'm open to other places as well!
I enjoy good food, entertainment and green space Not big on hiking, but I'm happy to hang out in a park/by a lake!
Let me know what you recommend!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 need accommodation suggestions for Banff and Jasper
- 2 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 3 Nova Scotia and Quebec
- 4 7 Day Trip to PEI and Cape Breton Islands with Vegetarian Options
- 5 Best Jasper Campground
- 6 Freedom of speech in reviews
- 7 RV trip Calgary to Vancouver
- 8 Car Rental from Montreal to Boston
- 9 Victoria in December
- 10 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 11 Opportunity for business loan
- 12 BEWARE! - CAR RENTAL NIGHTMARE! London, Ontario
- 13 Road trip from Minneapolis to Ontario.. suggestions for 91yr old
- 14 Nova Scotia - October
- 15 Smoke at Banff and Jasper?
- 16 Low Altitude Mountain Destinations
- 17 Across Canada by Train
- 18 Mont Tremblant attractions
- 19 Victoria to Vancouver (best travel options)
- 20 Nova Scotia
- 21 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
- 22 Eating lobster
- 23 2 weeks self drive itinerary - NB & NS
- 24 Old Montreal & Old Quebec in Sept
- 25 Pleasant Bay vs. Cheticamp as a west coast base on Cabot Trail