Thinking about a short trip to Canada this summer to escape the Texas heat I'm looking to spend a long weekend up north, 4-5 days max. Where would you suggest?
I'll be flying out of DFW, so Montreal and Vancouver are easy choices, but I'm open to other places as well!
I enjoy good food, entertainment and green space Not big on hiking, but I'm happy to hang out in a park/by a lake!
Let me know what you recommend!
Long Weekend for a Solo Female- where to go?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 2 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 3 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 4 iPhone in Canada
- 5 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 6 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 7 Victoria Dining
- 8 Christmas Day in Quebec City
- 9 Quebec City trip.report
- 10 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 11 Family holiday in Canada ( winter)..accommodation in Montana and Idaho too!
- 12 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 13 Quebic City or Montreal
- 14 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 15 ft nelson bc
- 16 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 17 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 18 Happy Thanksgiving!!!
- 19 Niagara Falls October 10-12
- 20 canada in the winter?
- 21 Canada in winter
- 22 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 23 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October
- 24 HELP revamping Nova Scotia trip due to illness
- 25 Telegraph cove