Thinking about a short trip to Canada this summer to escape the Texas heat I'm looking to spend a long weekend up north, 4-5 days max. Where would you suggest?
I'll be flying out of DFW, so Montreal and Vancouver are easy choices, but I'm open to other places as well!
I enjoy good food, entertainment and green space Not big on hiking, but I'm happy to hang out in a park/by a lake!
Let me know what you recommend!
Long Weekend for a Solo Female- where to go?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Run as being a solution Against the Spread
- 2 Thousand Islands
- 3 My first visit to Montreal(Canada in general), going solo!
- 4 Rockies in Winter for a non skiier - review of accommodation and tours
- 5 How long to connect in Toronto?
- 6 Coach class Canadian Via
- 7 Honeymoon destination
- 8 Rockies to Vancouver
- 9 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 10 season greetings
- 11 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 12 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 13 Toronto: where to stay?
- 14 Alberta????
- 15 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 16 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 17 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 18 Wifi rental
- 19 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 20 Short term lodging
- 21 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 22 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 23 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 24 Vancouver top restaurant
- 25 Montreal Entertainment