Thinking about a short trip to Canada this summer to escape the Texas heat I'm looking to spend a long weekend up north, 4-5 days max. Where would you suggest?
I'll be flying out of DFW, so Montreal and Vancouver are easy choices, but I'm open to other places as well!
I enjoy good food, entertainment and green space Not big on hiking, but I'm happy to hang out in a park/by a lake!
Let me know what you recommend!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Canada~$$$~91#9872852111_@_ VaShIkArAn SpEcIaLiSt AsTroLoger in IndiA
- 2 http://essentialdetoxsweden.com/cafe-vert/
- 3 First Time Trip To Canada!!
- 4 Victoria, BC and Ottawa, ON -- similar?
- 5 Weekend in Calgary
- 6 Niagra Falls
- 7 One Week In Newfoundland itinerary advice.
- 8 Vancouver 2016 Trip Report
- 9 First Time Trip to Canada
- 10 Bus trip packing for August, Vancouver & Banff
- 11 Calgary-Vancouver-Calgary 12-day road trip
- 12 Irish Loop, Newfoundland
- 13 Seattle/Vancouver Retreat
- 14 A week in Eastern Newfoundland
- 15 Road trip from Toronto to New Brunswick and back
- 16 a visit to st john's one of the oldest cities
- 17 Need Help for First Trip to Toronto
- 18 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 19 Transporation - Quebec City to Montreal?
- 20 How were you treated in Quebec?
- 21 ideas for a short trip near Niagara
- 22 Dog Sled, Aurora & Niagara!!
- 23 Banff / Jasper 6 days
- 24 Road Trip to Calgary
- 25 Montreal to Quebec Ciry