A friend and I are planning a trip to Quebec City. When I checked air fares from my area into either Montreal or Quebec City they were roughly $400 more expensive than flying into Burlington, VT. If we were to fly into Burlington, should we rent a car and drive to Quebec City or is there a better option by train? Since we don't plan any day trips out of Quebec City I hate to rent for the whole period (and pay parking fees!). Thank you.
Logistics-Burlington, VT to Quebec City
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 2 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 3 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 4 quebec
- 5 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 6 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 7 Alberta Wildfires
- 8 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 9 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL
- 10 When Train Plans Go Awry—My 2 Day Winnipeg/ Saint Boniface Odyssey
- 11 Niagara Falls Canada
- 12 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 13 One Day in Niagra falls with kids
- 14 What do you think of this itinerary Ontario-Qebec trip?
- 15 Driving Victoria to Toronto
- 16 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 17 edmonton-jasper, banff, lake louise
- 18 Grouse or Whistler?
- 19 What all are must go locations in Algonquin Park ?
- 20 Montreal Museum of Fine Arts
- 21 Whale Watching in Lunenburg - has anyone had a good experience?
- 22 East Coast Road Trip from Halifax to Toronto
- 23 Adirondacks to Montreal to Quebec City with Kids End of August
- 24 Restaurants inWhistler
- 25 Favourite destination in Canada?