Will be traveling without a car by ferry from Port Angeles Wa to Victoria Canada. Planning to spend one night in Victoria, any suggestion where?. Will it be a problem if we do not have a car? I understand that everything is very accessible from the ferry dock. Not sure what to expect, any suggestions welcome!
Lodging Victoria Canada
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 2 Car Service in Toronto
- 3 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 4 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 5 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 6 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 7 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 8 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 9 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 10 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 11 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 12 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 13 Alberta Wildfires
- 14 Niagara Falls Canada
- 15 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 16 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 17 Fresh Fruit from US
- 18 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 19 quebec
- 20 Jet to Victoria
- 21 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 22 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 23 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL
- 24 When Train Plans Go Awry—My 2 Day Winnipeg/ Saint Boniface Odyssey
- 25 One Day in Niagra falls with kids