We're planning a two week vacation to PEI in early July with a four and two year old. We'd like a place with a kitchen and two bedrooms. I've seen some of the cottages on the web, and they look pretty basic. I was hoping for a bed and breakfast that had a cottage too, so we could have breakfast. I also thought it might be more quaint than basic/rustic. I also don't know what area of the island to stay on. Would love to be near a good swimming beach. How warm is the water in mid July?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://helix6garciniareview.com/avalure-cream/
- 2 Transportation documents between SEA and YVR
- 3 Jasper/Banff holiday help
- 4 Transportation questions Vancouver and Victoria
- 5 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 6 9 Days in a Camper Van, Alberta Rockies Itinerary
- 7 10 Days in Nova Scotia
- 8 Small group tour for my parents
- 9 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 10 Romantic 4-Day July Getaway Ideas Needed
- 11 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 12 Looking for travel lapel pins HELP
- 13 Itinerary feedback, please
- 14 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 15 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 16 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 17 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 18 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 19 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 20 Best Way
- 21 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 22 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 23 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 24 Bay of Fundy
- 25 Toronto 2 nights from Buffalo