We're planning a two week vacation to PEI in early July with a four and two year old. We'd like a place with a kitchen and two bedrooms. I've seen some of the cottages on the web, and they look pretty basic. I was hoping for a bed and breakfast that had a cottage too, so we could have breakfast. I also thought it might be more quaint than basic/rustic. I also don't know what area of the island to stay on. Would love to be near a good swimming beach. How warm is the water in mid July?
Lodging on PEI
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 2 quebec
- 3 Fresh Fruit from US
- 4 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 5 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 6 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 7 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 8 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 9 Alberta Wildfires
- 10 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 11 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL
- 12 When Train Plans Go Awry—My 2 Day Winnipeg/ Saint Boniface Odyssey
- 13 Niagara Falls Canada
- 14 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 15 One Day in Niagra falls with kids
- 16 What do you think of this itinerary Ontario-Qebec trip?
- 17 Driving Victoria to Toronto
- 18 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 19 edmonton-jasper, banff, lake louise
- 20 Grouse or Whistler?
- 21 What all are must go locations in Algonquin Park ?
- 22 Montreal Museum of Fine Arts
- 23 Whale Watching in Lunenburg - has anyone had a good experience?
- 24 East Coast Road Trip from Halifax to Toronto
- 25 Adirondacks to Montreal to Quebec City with Kids End of August