We're planning a two week vacation to PEI in early July with a four and two year old. We'd like a place with a kitchen and two bedrooms. I've seen some of the cottages on the web, and they look pretty basic. I was hoping for a bed and breakfast that had a cottage too, so we could have breakfast. I also thought it might be more quaint than basic/rustic. I also don't know what area of the island to stay on. Would love to be near a good swimming beach. How warm is the water in mid July?
Lodging on PEI
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Buffet Lunch near Niagra Falls?
- 2 Toronto: where to stay?
- 3 yo yo honey
- 4 Vancouver top restaurant
- 5 Montreal Entertainment
- 6 Heli skiing in March
- 7 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 8 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 9 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 10 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 11 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 12 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 13 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 14 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 15 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 16 Toronto lodgings
- 17 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 18 Planing a Trip to Toronto in December
- 19 rockies in september
- 20 Looking for a cold place to visit during my school break
- 21 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 22 Viking Trail
- 23 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 24 Quebec City trip.report
- 25 Difficulty getting from Montreal to Burlington by public transport help plz