We're planning a two week vacation to PEI in early July with a four and two year old. We'd like a place with a kitchen and two bedrooms. I've seen some of the cottages on the web, and they look pretty basic. I was hoping for a bed and breakfast that had a cottage too, so we could have breakfast. I also thought it might be more quaint than basic/rustic. I also don't know what area of the island to stay on. Would love to be near a good swimming beach. How warm is the water in mid July?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Halifax Nova Scotia to Peggy's Cove
- 2 Feedback on itinerary - Mid October Banff/Lake Louise/jasper
- 3 Quebec City
- 4 Family ski holiday
- 5 First Time Trip To Canada!!
- 6 Vancouver and Victoria recommendations
- 7 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 8 Please help with BC itinerary
- 9 Travel through Chicago
- 10 Vancouver hotel question
- 11 Banff in October
- 12 Vancouver First Timer - What to do, see?
- 13 Toronto or Quebec City?
- 14 Niagara Falls in Oct
- 15 quebec city and wine route
- 16 Montreal, Quebec City and Vermont
- 17 A week in Eastern Newfoundland
- 18 2016 East Canada Road Trip
- 19 Gypsy Guide to Driving the Icefield Parkway
- 20 Victoria?
- 21 Fishing Canada. Opinions and Rec's much needed.
- 22 Nova Scotia vs Newfoundland
- 23 Calgary
- 24 Calgary-Banff-Lake Louise-Jasper - Edmonton
- 25 St John's to Fogo Island : need a half way stop.