I was hoping someone on the forum is familiar with the Lighthouse Cottage on PEI. My family is thinking of staying here for a week in August but I can't seem to find any reviews about the property.
Does anyone out there have any experiences with this place?
Any information is much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://buysupplementsreview.com/garcinia-ultra-slim-trim/
- 2 http://www.vitaminofhealth.com/protogen/
- 3 Transportation documents between SEA and YVR
- 4 http://skincaresfreetrial.com/defi-collagen-serum/
- 5 Jasper/Banff holiday help
- 6 Transportation questions Vancouver and Victoria
- 7 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 8 9 Days in a Camper Van, Alberta Rockies Itinerary
- 9 10 Days in Nova Scotia
- 10 Small group tour for my parents
- 11 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 12 Romantic 4-Day July Getaway Ideas Needed
- 13 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 14 Looking for travel lapel pins HELP
- 15 Itinerary feedback, please
- 16 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 17 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 18 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 19 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 20 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 21 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 22 Best Way
- 23 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 24 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 25 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?