I'm going to be traveling around BC this spring and I wanted to know about the more unique or lesser known places and experiences outside from the popular norm. Caribou region, Rockies, way north and wherever the wind takes me.
Things like this bar that has a ton of Scotch http://luxurybc.ca/food/bcs-best-single-malt-scotch-bar/ and things like http://freespiritspheres.com/.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 What are best Caribbean restaurants in Toronto?
- 2 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 3 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 4 Detroit to Windsor must do's
- 5 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 6 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 7 Temporary residency in Canada
- 8 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 9 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 10 water filtration
- 11 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 12 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 13 Western Canada in August
- 14 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 15 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 16 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 17 Jasper with two elderly
- 18 Dempster highway in early September
- 19 jasper
- 20 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 21 Toronto-afternoon tea
- 22 BC Ferries Experience Card
- 23 Banff, and Glacier National Park
- 24 Canadian Layover - OVI deemed Inadmissable
- 25 Pearson Canada Customs from Boston