I'm going to be traveling around BC this spring and I wanted to know about the more unique or lesser known places and experiences outside from the popular norm. Caribou region, Rockies, way north and wherever the wind takes me.
Things like this bar that has a ton of Scotch http://luxurybc.ca/food/bcs-best-single-malt-scotch-bar/ and things like http://freespiritspheres.com/.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 2 Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise, Calgary ITINERARY
- 3 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 4 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over
- 5 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 6 Keltic Lodge
- 7 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 8 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 9 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 10 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 11 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 12 Icefields Parkway
- 13 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 14 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 15 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 16 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 17 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 18 Banff to Jasper and back
- 19 Canmore for a few days
- 20 The Canadian
- 21 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?
- 22 Road from Calgary to Whitehorse
- 23 Restaurants in Jasper, Alberta
- 24 Getting from Vancouver to Nanaimo without a car
- 25 Going from Banff to Many Glacier without flying