We love national parks and hiking. Gros Morne looks lovely. We would have to fly into St. John's. We are looking at a 5-7 day trip. Does it make sense to drive up to Gros Morne and would you then suggest any days in St. John's, as well? Or in that amount of time, do we really need to concentrate more on staying in the St. John's/ Trinity area. Can you tell us about travel times? Also, are we going to have a hard time booking accommodations so late in the game? Thank you!
Last Minute to Newfoundland - Early August 2011 - suggest itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Whistler, Jasper, Banff 13 nights, thoughts on must see/dos?
- 2 Newfoundland and Labrador with young children
- 3 Ottawa, Montreal and Quabec in 10 days late November ?
- 4 The hotel called one king west in Toronto
- 5 Help us see Vancouver island
- 6 Montreal vs Quebec City for Canada Day
- 7 NOTL weather in Sept
- 8 Calgary Banff LL Edmonton
- 9 Banff and Jasper National Parks
- 10 Visit to Nova Scotia and PEI
- 11 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 12 birthday trip
- 13 3 Days in Newfoundland
- 14 Vancouver - Seattle - Portland
- 15 Driving from Victoria to Tofino
- 16 Best hikes in Banff
- 17 Victoria
- 18 Hotels in Toronto
- 19 Advice trip to Canada
- 20 Martimes Vacation: flying from Wpg to Halifax (2 weeks)
- 21 Credit Valley Explorer Railway Timetable and Prices
- 22 Fundy Parkway NB vs Cabot Trail Cape Breton NS - if you had to choose?
- 23 Maritime Road Trip from Ottawa - HELP !
- 24 Downtown Montreal Restaurants
- 25 Great hiking spots between Calgary and Alberta