We love national parks and hiking. Gros Morne looks lovely. We would have to fly into St. John's. We are looking at a 5-7 day trip. Does it make sense to drive up to Gros Morne and would you then suggest any days in St. John's, as well? Or in that amount of time, do we really need to concentrate more on staying in the St. John's/ Trinity area. Can you tell us about travel times? Also, are we going to have a hard time booking accommodations so late in the game? Thank you!
Last Minute to Newfoundland - Early August 2011 - suggest itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 2 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 3 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 4 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 5 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 6 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 7 Car Service in Toronto
- 8 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 9 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 10 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 11 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 12 Alberta Wildfires
- 13 Niagara Falls Canada
- 14 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 15 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 16 Fresh Fruit from US
- 17 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 18 quebec
- 19 Jet to Victoria
- 20 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 21 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 22 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 23 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL
- 24 When Train Plans Go Awry—My 2 Day Winnipeg/ Saint Boniface Odyssey
- 25 One Day in Niagra falls with kids