We love national parks and hiking. Gros Morne looks lovely. We would have to fly into St. John's. We are looking at a 5-7 day trip. Does it make sense to drive up to Gros Morne and would you then suggest any days in St. John's, as well? Or in that amount of time, do we really need to concentrate more on staying in the St. John's/ Trinity area. Can you tell us about travel times? Also, are we going to have a hard time booking accommodations so late in the game? Thank you!
Last Minute to Newfoundland - Early August 2011 - suggest itinerary
View all Canada activity »
- 1 Winter getaway to Quebec City!!
- 2 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 3 Golden BC
- 4 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 5 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 6 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 7 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 8 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 9 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 10 Two students going to Montreal/Quebec City for cheap
- 11 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 12 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 13 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 14 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 15 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 16 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 17 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 18 Golden, British Columbia
- 19 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 20 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 21 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 22 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 23 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 24 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 25 America by Rail