We love national parks and hiking. Gros Morne looks lovely. We would have to fly into St. John's. We are looking at a 5-7 day trip. Does it make sense to drive up to Gros Morne and would you then suggest any days in St. John's, as well? Or in that amount of time, do we really need to concentrate more on staying in the St. John's/ Trinity area. Can you tell us about travel times? Also, are we going to have a hard time booking accommodations so late in the game? Thank you!
Last Minute to Newfoundland - Early August 2011 - suggest itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Buffet Lunch near Niagra Falls?
- 2 Toronto: where to stay?
- 3 yo yo honey
- 4 Vancouver top restaurant
- 5 Montreal Entertainment
- 6 Heli skiing in March
- 7 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 8 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 9 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 10 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 11 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 12 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 13 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 14 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 15 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 16 Toronto lodgings
- 17 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 18 Planing a Trip to Toronto in December
- 19 rockies in september
- 20 Looking for a cold place to visit during my school break
- 21 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 22 Viking Trail
- 23 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 24 Quebec City trip.report
- 25 Difficulty getting from Montreal to Burlington by public transport help plz