We love national parks and hiking. Gros Morne looks lovely. We would have to fly into St. John's. We are looking at a 5-7 day trip. Does it make sense to drive up to Gros Morne and would you then suggest any days in St. John's, as well? Or in that amount of time, do we really need to concentrate more on staying in the St. John's/ Trinity area. Can you tell us about travel times? Also, are we going to have a hard time booking accommodations so late in the game? Thank you!
Last Minute to Newfoundland - Early August 2011 - suggest itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 moving service
- 2 Any reviews of Wildland Tours?
- 3 Where to stay in Banff?
- 4 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 5 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 6 NYC to Montreal by train
- 7 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 8 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 9 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 10 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 11 Transport of cremated remains
- 12 Rockies trip in June.
- 13 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 14 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 15 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 16 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 17 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 18 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 19 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 20 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 21 boarder crossing question
- 22 Best Areas to Stay in Montreal
- 23 Calgary hotel help needed
- 24 Air Canada vs Westjet for flight to Barbados from Toronto
- 25 a week in St John's, NL