We love national parks and hiking. Gros Morne looks lovely. We would have to fly into St. John's. We are looking at a 5-7 day trip. Does it make sense to drive up to Gros Morne and would you then suggest any days in St. John's, as well? Or in that amount of time, do we really need to concentrate more on staying in the St. John's/ Trinity area. Can you tell us about travel times? Also, are we going to have a hard time booking accommodations so late in the game? Thank you!
Last Minute to Newfoundland - Early August 2011 - suggest itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Help us see Vancouver island
- 2 Orleans Express Montreal Station
- 3 Lodging in Lake Louise
- 4 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 5 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 6 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 7 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 8 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 9 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 10 17 days in Newfoundland - a good start!
- 11 Ile d'Orléans & Côte-de-Beaupré - getting around on day trips
- 12 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 13 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 14 Stay inside Algonquin park
- 15 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 16 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 17 Buddy MacMaster RIP
- 18 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 19 Quebec City - week before Christmas or New Year
- 20 Good Restaurants nearby Niagra?
- 21 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 22 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 23 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 24 gasrun.ca, ever wonder how much it costs to drive from A to B?
- 25 Halifax-PEI