We love national parks and hiking. Gros Morne looks lovely. We would have to fly into St. John's. We are looking at a 5-7 day trip. Does it make sense to drive up to Gros Morne and would you then suggest any days in St. John's, as well? Or in that amount of time, do we really need to concentrate more on staying in the St. John's/ Trinity area. Can you tell us about travel times? Also, are we going to have a hard time booking accommodations so late in the game? Thank you!
Last Minute to Newfoundland - Early August 2011 - suggest itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 2 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 3 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 4 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 5 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 6 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 7 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 8 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 9 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 10 gasrun.ca, ever wonder how much it costs to drive from A to B?
- 11 Halifax-PEI
- 12 PEI and Nova Scotia
- 13 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 14 Torn about our July multi-generation vacation
- 15 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 16 Connecticut to Nova Scotia
- 17 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 18 Quebec City hotel near VIA Rail station
- 19 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 20 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 21 Aloft or Sheraton near Montreal Airport
- 22 SIM Cards for the States and Canada
- 23 Victoria Dining
- 24 Banff and Jasper one week trip
- 25 NS and PEI with kids - please help with the road map