We love national parks and hiking. Gros Morne looks lovely. We would have to fly into St. John's. We are looking at a 5-7 day trip. Does it make sense to drive up to Gros Morne and would you then suggest any days in St. John's, as well? Or in that amount of time, do we really need to concentrate more on staying in the St. John's/ Trinity area. Can you tell us about travel times? Also, are we going to have a hard time booking accommodations so late in the game? Thank you!
Last Minute to Newfoundland - Early August 2011 - suggest itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October
- 2 HELP revamping Nova Scotia trip due to illness
- 3 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 4 Weather in Quebec City end of October
- 5 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 6 iPhone in Canada
- 7 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 8 Canada in winter
- 9 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 10 Mackenzie/Prince George BC - Safety & Car info needed
- 11 Is Thanksgiving too early for Whistler?
- 12 Northern Lights
- 13 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 14 Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI and Newfoundland in 7-9 days?
- 15 how to search for owls in winter
- 16 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 17 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 18 Relaxing Honeymoon
- 19 What do you think of Boston to Ottawa trip?
- 20 7 Days in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 21 Victoria Dining
- 22 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 23 Are plug adaptors needed?
- 24 Fall Montreal weekend with 11-year-old daughter
- 25 Lake Huron Circle Tour