We love national parks and hiking. Gros Morne looks lovely. We would have to fly into St. John's. We are looking at a 5-7 day trip. Does it make sense to drive up to Gros Morne and would you then suggest any days in St. John's, as well? Or in that amount of time, do we really need to concentrate more on staying in the St. John's/ Trinity area. Can you tell us about travel times? Also, are we going to have a hard time booking accommodations so late in the game? Thank you!
Last Minute to Newfoundland - Early August 2011 - suggest itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Alberta Wildfires
- 2 Niagara Falls Canada
- 3 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 4 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 5 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 6 Fresh Fruit from US
- 7 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 8 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 9 quebec
- 10 Jet to Victoria
- 11 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 12 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 13 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 14 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 15 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 16 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL
- 17 When Train Plans Go Awry—My 2 Day Winnipeg/ Saint Boniface Odyssey
- 18 One Day in Niagra falls with kids
- 19 What do you think of this itinerary Ontario-Qebec trip?
- 20 Driving Victoria to Toronto
- 21 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 22 edmonton-jasper, banff, lake louise
- 23 Grouse or Whistler?
- 24 What all are must go locations in Algonquin Park ?
- 25 Montreal Museum of Fine Arts