We love national parks and hiking. Gros Morne looks lovely. We would have to fly into St. John's. We are looking at a 5-7 day trip. Does it make sense to drive up to Gros Morne and would you then suggest any days in St. John's, as well? Or in that amount of time, do we really need to concentrate more on staying in the St. John's/ Trinity area. Can you tell us about travel times? Also, are we going to have a hard time booking accommodations so late in the game? Thank you!
Last Minute to Newfoundland - Early August 2011 - suggest itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Whistler, Jasper, Banff 13 nights, thoughts on must see/dos?
- 2 Ottawa, Montreal and Quabec in 10 days late November ?
- 3 Alberta - Vancouver
- 4 Maritime Itinerary - 10 days
- 5 9 days newfoundland
- 6 What documents and transportation I need to cross to Canada by Taxi or Car?
- 7 18 nights in Newfoundland
- 8 Eastern Canada
- 9 Advice trip to Canada
- 10 Arriving Montreal, leaving Albany. Best mode for in between?
- 11 Travelling from Edmonton to Vancouver - via Jasper
- 12 Seeking Advice on Banff/Jasper trip Fall 2015
- 13 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 14 looking 12 passenger van rental vancouver
- 15 Layovers in Toronto and Montreal - Ideas?
- 16 Seeking advice for itinerary Waterton and Glacier National Park
- 17 Fall Quebec/Montreal - best time to go?
- 18 Do Canadians need to take the Liablity Insurance when traveling in Florida?
- 19 Help us see Vancouver island
- 20 Need Help Exploring Best of Vancouver Island Over 4 Days
- 21 Journey series CAD
- 22 Madrid or Montreal
- 23 Help with Kelowna
- 24 Best Scenic Route from Moncton (NB) to Quebec City ??
- 25 9 nights in Nfld