We love national parks and hiking. Gros Morne looks lovely. We would have to fly into St. John's. We are looking at a 5-7 day trip. Does it make sense to drive up to Gros Morne and would you then suggest any days in St. John's, as well? Or in that amount of time, do we really need to concentrate more on staying in the St. John's/ Trinity area. Can you tell us about travel times? Also, are we going to have a hard time booking accommodations so late in the game? Thank you!
Last Minute to Newfoundland - Early August 2011 - suggest itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver
- 2 Trip to Vancouver in June
- 3 BC Place Parking or Transit Recommendations Please
- 4 Vancouver-Torino-Whistler-Banff-Canmore-Calgary August Road trip
- 5 Need help planning a Nova Scotia/PEI trip
- 6 Great Lakes Car Ferries
- 7 Car rental in Victoria, BC
- 8 7 day family itinerary to Nova Scotia needed
- 9 Bay of Fundy/Moncton/St. John, NB Itinerary Advice
- 10 Quebec City on the Weekend of Saint Jean Baptiste Day
- 11 FALL COLORS IN FUNDY AREA - ACCOMMODATION
- 12 Road trip Vancouver to Seattle?
- 13 Hotels in Toronto
- 14 Road trip iterneary from Quebec city to Toronto via Montreal , Ottawa ...
- 15 Canmore or Banff for lodging?
- 16 Best hikes in Banff
- 17 Vancouver to Jasper round trip in 5 days by car
- 18 Join a RoadTrip from Vancouver to California with a Convertible
- 19 Itinerary Suggestion?
- 20 Car Rentals from Manchester, NH to Montreal
- 21 Great hiking spots between Calgary and Alberta
- 22 Newfoundland and Nova Scotia in one week
- 23 Whistler, Jasper, Banff 13 nights, thoughts on must see/dos?
- 24 Martimes Vacation: flying from Wpg to Halifax (2 weeks)
- 25 Gaspe Peninsula from Quebec City