Would like to hear from anyone who's been there, about the park itself or the general region. I'm considering a camping trip for Aug/Sept. Any comments/opinions/rants & raves on weather, scenery, was it worth the drive, etc. ? (And how long is the drive, anyway, let's say from St. John?) Also, anybody camped in the park? I hear campsites are in high demand in summer. Anyone with first-hand experience camping there in high season? Also, would appreciate suggestions for links to any useful web sites, FAQs, etc. (I already visited the official NB one, and have done some preliminary web searching. Coming up kind of short on details.) Thanks in advance.
Kouchibouguac Nat'l Park, N.B.
View all Canada activity »
- 1 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 2 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 3 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 4 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 5 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 6 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 7 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 8 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 9 Golden, British Columbia
- 10 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 11 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 12 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 13 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 14 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 15 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 16 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 17 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 18 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 19 America by Rail
- 20 trip - Calgary, Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise -- where to stay?
- 21 Travel partner to Banff AB
- 22 Canadians with second home in Phoenix -- gift ideas?
- 23 Best SIM card for use in Canada - mainly for data
- 24 Information needed
- 25 Reliable Taxis in Vancouver