Would like to hear from anyone who's been there, about the park itself or the general region. I'm considering a camping trip for Aug/Sept. Any comments/opinions/rants & raves on weather, scenery, was it worth the drive, etc. ? (And how long is the drive, anyway, let's say from St. John?) Also, anybody camped in the park? I hear campsites are in high demand in summer. Anyone with first-hand experience camping there in high season? Also, would appreciate suggestions for links to any useful web sites, FAQs, etc. (I already visited the official NB one, and have done some preliminary web searching. Coming up kind of short on details.) Thanks in advance.
Kouchibouguac Nat'l Park, N.B.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 High-quality cheap fake documents for sale
- 2 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 3 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 4 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 5 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 6 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 7 quebec
- 8 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 9 Alberta Wildfires
- 10 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 11 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL
- 12 When Train Plans Go Awry—My 2 Day Winnipeg/ Saint Boniface Odyssey
- 13 Niagara Falls Canada
- 14 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 15 One Day in Niagra falls with kids
- 16 What do you think of this itinerary Ontario-Qebec trip?
- 17 Driving Victoria to Toronto
- 18 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 19 edmonton-jasper, banff, lake louise
- 20 Grouse or Whistler?
- 21 What all are must go locations in Algonquin Park ?
- 22 Montreal Museum of Fine Arts
- 23 Whale Watching in Lunenburg - has anyone had a good experience?
- 24 East Coast Road Trip from Halifax to Toronto
- 25 Adirondacks to Montreal to Quebec City with Kids End of August