Has anyone been to Kluane? We are flying to Anchorage for a meeting and are thinking of driving around to Kluane and on to Haines and Skagway to see some different sights than our last trip to Alaska. We like to day hike, see wildlife, visit local culture, view the mountains, etc.
Kluane National Park
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 2 Quebec City trip.report
- 3 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 4 Family holiday in Canada ( winter)..accommodation in Montana and Idaho too!
- 5 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 6 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 7 Quebic City or Montreal
- 8 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 9 Christmas Day in Quebec City
- 10 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 11 ft nelson bc
- 12 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 13 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 14 Happy Thanksgiving!!!
- 15 Niagara Falls October 10-12
- 16 canada in the winter?
- 17 Canada in winter
- 18 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 19 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October
- 20 HELP revamping Nova Scotia trip due to illness
- 21 Telegraph cove
- 22 trip report rockies
- 23 iPhone in Canada
- 24 Bringing mountain bike on flight to Can Cun.
- 25 Weather in Quebec City end of October