We have 2 kids ages 8 & 10 who are learning French. We'd like to visit the Quebec area this summer and find a hotel/resort (not too expensive hopefully) that has a Kids Club program so that our children can interact with French-speaking children. The Mt Tremblant area has been recommended - specifically the Kids Club at "Gray Rocks" or the Kidz Club which is part of the Tremblant Activity Center. Does anyone have any firsthand knowledge of either of these places or have any other recommendations - in the Tremblant area or anywhere else in Quebec? Thanks in advance for any help.
Kids Clubs in Mt Tremblant in Summer?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver hotel Times Square Suites
- 2 1st time traveler through Canada in April
- 3 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 4 Rockies trip in June.
- 5 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 6 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 7 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 8 Need tips for this trip
- 9 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 10 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 11 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 12 North Vancouver Island
- 13 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 14 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 15 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 16 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 17 Newfoundland questions
- 18 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 19 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 20 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area
- 21 Itinerary help
- 22 Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!
- 23 Montreal/Toronto
- 24 Gros Morne hiking
- 25 Victoria for 2 days