We have 2 kids ages 8 & 10 who are learning French. We'd like to visit the Quebec area this summer and find a hotel/resort (not too expensive hopefully) that has a Kids Club program so that our children can interact with French-speaking children. The Mt Tremblant area has been recommended - specifically the Kids Club at "Gray Rocks" or the Kidz Club which is part of the Tremblant Activity Center. Does anyone have any firsthand knowledge of either of these places or have any other recommendations - in the Tremblant area or anywhere else in Quebec? Thanks in advance for any help.
Kids Clubs in Mt Tremblant in Summer?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 2 Rockies to Vancouver
- 3 season greetings
- 4 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 5 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 6 Toronto: where to stay?
- 7 Alberta????
- 8 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 9 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 10 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 11 Wifi rental
- 12 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 13 Short term lodging
- 14 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 15 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 16 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 17 Vancouver top restaurant
- 18 Montreal Entertainment
- 19 Heli skiing in March
- 20 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 21 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 22 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 23 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 24 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 25 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies