We have 2 kids ages 8 & 10 who are learning French. We'd like to visit the Quebec area this summer and find a hotel/resort (not too expensive hopefully) that has a Kids Club program so that our children can interact with French-speaking children. The Mt Tremblant area has been recommended - specifically the Kids Club at "Gray Rocks" or the Kidz Club which is part of the Tremblant Activity Center. Does anyone have any firsthand knowledge of either of these places or have any other recommendations - in the Tremblant area or anywhere else in Quebec? Thanks in advance for any help.
Kids Clubs in Mt Tremblant in Summer?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 2 Does the Easter Bunny visit Canada?
- 3 NYC to Montreal by train
- 4 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 5 Camping in Canada: sleeping with bears
- 6 Tent trailer camping tips? Ontario to Nanaimo (Summer 2014) with 2 kids
- 7 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 8 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 9 Any reviews of Wildland Tours?
- 10 Where to stay in Banff?
- 11 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 12 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 13 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 14 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 15 Transport of cremated remains
- 16 Rockies trip in June.
- 17 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 18 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 19 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 20 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 21 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 22 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 23 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 24 boarder crossing question
- 25 Best Areas to Stay in Montreal