I'll be taking a short trip (3 full days) to either Nova Scotia or PEI. I would like to stay in one spot for three nights that will allow somewhat easy access to kayaking, bicycling and hiking.
Any reccomendations? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you. Kim
Kayaking in NS or PEI
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 2 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 3 Niagara Falls Canada
- 4 Fresh Fruit from US
- 5 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 6 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 7 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 8 quebec
- 9 Jet to Victoria
- 10 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 11 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 12 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 13 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 14 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 15 Alberta Wildfires
- 16 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL
- 17 When Train Plans Go Awry—My 2 Day Winnipeg/ Saint Boniface Odyssey
- 18 One Day in Niagra falls with kids
- 19 What do you think of this itinerary Ontario-Qebec trip?
- 20 Driving Victoria to Toronto
- 21 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 22 edmonton-jasper, banff, lake louise
- 23 Grouse or Whistler?
- 24 What all are must go locations in Algonquin Park ?
- 25 Montreal Museum of Fine Arts