I'll be taking a short trip (3 full days) to either Nova Scotia or PEI. I would like to stay in one spot for three nights that will allow somewhat easy access to kayaking, bicycling and hiking.
Any reccomendations? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you. Kim
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 तांत्रिक विश्वनाथ=919878377317 Vashikaran Specialist Tantrik
- 2 Pacific Northwest Itinerary Help: Victoria, Vancouver, Whistler, Seattle
- 3 Vancouver for Christmas
- 4 Vancouver, Mountains, Public Transit
- 5 Wheelchair accessible trails, sights, activities, etc?
- 6 Marvellous Montreal
- 7 Victoria?
- 8 St John's to Fogo Island : need a half way stop.
- 9 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 10 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 11 Rocky Mountaineer train vacation
- 12 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 13 Road trip to Maritime Provinces
- 14 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 15 Need travel help from Toronto to Vermont!
- 16 Cape Breton Island and Nova Scotia
- 17 One afternoon/night in Calgary.
- 18 Running in Jasper in late summer
- 19 Accomodation in Whistler, B.C.
- 20 Canadian Rockies Itinerary input?
- 21 Opinions on a rental service in Toronto
- 22 Niagara-on-the-Lake B&B for One In Town
- 23 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 24 Quebec-Montreal in Summer
- 25 Would you stay in Quesnel?