Just beginning my research on a short trip to Quebec City. I haven't even ordered a travel book yet, but the first thing I need to know is about public transportation. We would fly into Quebec City and I need to know if one can get from the airport to the Old Quebec area by public transportation? Also, how easy is it to get around town by bus etc. I have looked enough that I know we'd want to stay in the Old Quebec area at a nice but moderately priced hotel. Any suggestions? I'm looking at a Frommer's travel book to buy. Usually buy Rick Steves, but don't see any by him. Is that as good as any? Thank you for any info.
Just beginning to research a trip to Quebec City
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Alberta parks to Glacier NP itinerary question
- 2 15 Days in Canada - Quebec and Ontário region
- 3 Victoria BC -What to do; What to watch out for
- 4 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 5 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 6 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 7 Adventures in Canada
- 8 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 9 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 10 Does the Easter Bunny visit Canada?
- 11 NYC to Montreal by train
- 12 Camping in Canada: sleeping with bears
- 13 Tent trailer camping tips? Ontario to Nanaimo (Summer 2014) with 2 kids
- 14 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 15 Any reviews of Wildland Tours?
- 16 Where to stay in Banff?
- 17 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 18 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 19 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 20 Transport of cremated remains
- 21 Rockies trip in June.
- 22 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 23 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 24 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 25 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?