Just beginning my research on a short trip to Quebec City. I haven't even ordered a travel book yet, but the first thing I need to know is about public transportation. We would fly into Quebec City and I need to know if one can get from the airport to the Old Quebec area by public transportation? Also, how easy is it to get around town by bus etc. I have looked enough that I know we'd want to stay in the Old Quebec area at a nice but moderately priced hotel. Any suggestions? I'm looking at a Frommer's travel book to buy. Usually buy Rick Steves, but don't see any by him. Is that as good as any? Thank you for any info.
Just beginning to research a trip to Quebec City
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 2 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 3 Toronto: where to stay?
- 4 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 5 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 6 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 7 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 8 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 9 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 10 Heli skiing in March
- 11 Toronto lodgings
- 12 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 13 Planing a Trip to Toronto in December
- 14 rockies in september
- 15 Looking for a cold place to visit during my school break
- 16 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 17 Viking Trail
- 18 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 19 Quebec City trip.report
- 20 Difficulty getting from Montreal to Burlington by public transport help plz
- 21 Best weekend of Carnaval?
- 22 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 23 iPhone in Canada
- 24 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 25 Victoria Dining