Just beginning my research on a short trip to Quebec City. I haven't even ordered a travel book yet, but the first thing I need to know is about public transportation. We would fly into Quebec City and I need to know if one can get from the airport to the Old Quebec area by public transportation? Also, how easy is it to get around town by bus etc. I have looked enough that I know we'd want to stay in the Old Quebec area at a nice but moderately priced hotel. Any suggestions? I'm looking at a Frommer's travel book to buy. Usually buy Rick Steves, but don't see any by him. Is that as good as any? Thank you for any info.
Just beginning to research a trip to Quebec City
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 2 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 3 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 4 Toronto: where to stay?
- 5 Alberta????
- 6 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 7 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 8 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 9 Wifi rental
- 10 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 11 Short term lodging
- 12 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 13 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 14 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 15 Vancouver top restaurant
- 16 Montreal Entertainment
- 17 Heli skiing in March
- 18 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 19 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 20 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 21 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 22 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 23 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 24 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 25 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.