Hi! My husband and I are leaving for Nova Scotia and PEI July 9th, and I'd love any feedback about the places we've booked to stay. In NS we are staying at the Haddon Hall in Chester, and then the Normaway Inn on Cape Breton Island (Keltic Lodge was our first choice but it was booked up). On PEI we're staying at the Inn at Bay Fortune and Dalvay by the Sea. Any info/feedback on any of these inns would be MUCH appreciated!!
July Vacation to NS/PEI
- 1 Any Canadians driven a rental car from USA into Canada...
- 2 Vancouver + Vancouver Island August Trip
- 3 where to go for a romantic vacation in Nova Scotia.
- 4 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 5 Restaurants in Niagara Falls - ON side
- 6 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 7 Hotel Reservations
- 8 Olde Stone Inn Hotel - Niagara Falls, ON
- 9 Trip to Rockies
- 10 Vancouver sightseeing - transportation tips
- 11 Buchart Gardens - Will flowers be blooming in early September?
- 12 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 13 Huge British Columbia roadtrip
- 14 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton
- 15 Itinery: Ottawa to Newfoundland
- 16 First time trip to Montreal for senior couple (late sixties)
- 17 Nova Scotia in June
- 18 Free National Geographic Travel Map of Newfoundland
- 19 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 20 Montreal-NB-PEI by car for a 7 day trip
- 21 Calgary - Things to Do
- 22 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 23 Need help, can't decide
- 24 Accommodation in Kelowna area
- 25 Canadian SIM card options (in Nova Scotia)?