Hi! My husband and I are leaving for Nova Scotia and PEI July 9th, and I'd love any feedback about the places we've booked to stay. In NS we are staying at the Haddon Hall in Chester, and then the Normaway Inn on Cape Breton Island (Keltic Lodge was our first choice but it was booked up). On PEI we're staying at the Inn at Bay Fortune and Dalvay by the Sea. Any info/feedback on any of these inns would be MUCH appreciated!!
July Vacation to NS/PEI
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 2 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 3 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 4 Montreal and Quebec with 12 year old girl
- 5 Driving from Calgary to U SA
- 6 Gaspe
- 7 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 8 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 9 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 10 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 11 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 12 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 13 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 14 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 15 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 16 Alberta Wildfires
- 17 Niagara Falls Canada
- 18 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 19 Fresh Fruit from US
- 20 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 21 quebec
- 22 Jet to Victoria
- 23 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 24 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 25 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL