Hi! My husband and I are leaving for Nova Scotia and PEI July 9th, and I'd love any feedback about the places we've booked to stay. In NS we are staying at the Haddon Hall in Chester, and then the Normaway Inn on Cape Breton Island (Keltic Lodge was our first choice but it was booked up). On PEI we're staying at the Inn at Bay Fortune and Dalvay by the Sea. Any info/feedback on any of these inns would be MUCH appreciated!!
July Vacation to NS/PEI
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Rockies to Vancouver
- 2 season greetings
- 3 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 4 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 5 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 6 Toronto: where to stay?
- 7 Alberta????
- 8 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 9 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 10 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 11 Wifi rental
- 12 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 13 Short term lodging
- 14 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 15 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 16 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 17 Vancouver top restaurant
- 18 Montreal Entertainment
- 19 Heli skiing in March
- 20 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 21 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 22 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 23 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 24 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 25 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies