Hi! My husband and I are leaving for Nova Scotia and PEI July 9th, and I'd love any feedback about the places we've booked to stay. In NS we are staying at the Haddon Hall in Chester, and then the Normaway Inn on Cape Breton Island (Keltic Lodge was our first choice but it was booked up). On PEI we're staying at the Inn at Bay Fortune and Dalvay by the Sea. Any info/feedback on any of these inns would be MUCH appreciated!!
July Vacation to NS/PEI
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Banff?
- 2 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 3 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 4 NYC to Montreal by train
- 5 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 6 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 7 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 8 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 9 Transport of cremated remains
- 10 Rockies trip in June.
- 11 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 12 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 13 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 14 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 15 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 16 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 17 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 18 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 19 boarder crossing question
- 20 Best Areas to Stay in Montreal
- 21 Calgary hotel help needed
- 22 Air Canada vs Westjet for flight to Barbados from Toronto
- 23 a week in St John's, NL
- 24 Where to go with grandson in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick , PEI
- 25 graduation in Vancouver