My husband(51 yrs.) and I(40 yrs.) are planning to travel from Columbia, SC to Botston (via plane), to Portland (via train), and to Nova Scotia (via the Cat) so we already have quite an adventure in store. We will have from June 8-June 15th to explore and return. Although he is unable to do much hiking we would like to touch on some historical sites, fishing harbors, coastal sites, etc. So far we have planned to see Bay of Fundy, whale watching, deep sea fishing trip, Greene Gables, Fortress at Louisburg, Digby, Lunenburg, Halifax, Citadel, Alexander Graham Bell Museum, Titanic and eat at Salty's. Now for my questions: Is all this possible in our time frame, what will the weather be like, will we see ice bergs and whales, where to stay-all in one place or are several locations needed, eateries, SUGGESTIONS? Is the lighthouse inn on PEI nice? As you can see we want to see it all in a short amount of time. Adventure!
Journey in June
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 2 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 3 Camping in Canada: sleeping with bears
- 4 NYC to Montreal by train
- 5 Any reviews of Wildland Tours?
- 6 Where to stay in Banff?
- 7 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 8 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 9 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 10 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 11 Transport of cremated remains
- 12 Rockies trip in June.
- 13 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 14 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 15 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 16 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 17 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 18 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 19 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 20 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 21 boarder crossing question
- 22 Best Areas to Stay in Montreal
- 23 Calgary hotel help needed
- 24 Air Canada vs Westjet for flight to Barbados from Toronto
- 25 a week in St John's, NL