My husband(51 yrs.) and I(40 yrs.) are planning to travel from Columbia, SC to Botston (via plane), to Portland (via train), and to Nova Scotia (via the Cat) so we already have quite an adventure in store. We will have from June 8-June 15th to explore and return. Although he is unable to do much hiking we would like to touch on some historical sites, fishing harbors, coastal sites, etc. So far we have planned to see Bay of Fundy, whale watching, deep sea fishing trip, Greene Gables, Fortress at Louisburg, Digby, Lunenburg, Halifax, Citadel, Alexander Graham Bell Museum, Titanic and eat at Salty's. Now for my questions: Is all this possible in our time frame, what will the weather be like, will we see ice bergs and whales, where to stay-all in one place or are several locations needed, eateries, SUGGESTIONS? Is the lighthouse inn on PEI nice? As you can see we want to see it all in a short amount of time. Adventure!
Journey in June
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 buy Cheap flight tickets , fake passport ,id cards and driving license
- 2 Best weekend of Carnaval?
- 3 Looking for a cold place to visit during my school break
- 4 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 5 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 6 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 7 iPhone in Canada
- 8 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 9 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 10 Victoria Dining
- 11 Christmas Day in Quebec City
- 12 Quebec City trip.report
- 13 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 14 Family holiday in Canada ( winter)..accommodation in Montana and Idaho too!
- 15 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 16 Quebic City or Montreal
- 17 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 18 ft nelson bc
- 19 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 20 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 21 Happy Thanksgiving!!!
- 22 Niagara Falls October 10-12
- 23 canada in the winter?
- 24 Canada in winter
- 25 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick