My husband(51 yrs.) and I(40 yrs.) are planning to travel from Columbia, SC to Botston (via plane), to Portland (via train), and to Nova Scotia (via the Cat) so we already have quite an adventure in store. We will have from June 8-June 15th to explore and return. Although he is unable to do much hiking we would like to touch on some historical sites, fishing harbors, coastal sites, etc. So far we have planned to see Bay of Fundy, whale watching, deep sea fishing trip, Greene Gables, Fortress at Louisburg, Digby, Lunenburg, Halifax, Citadel, Alexander Graham Bell Museum, Titanic and eat at Salty's. Now for my questions: Is all this possible in our time frame, what will the weather be like, will we see ice bergs and whales, where to stay-all in one place or are several locations needed, eateries, SUGGESTIONS? Is the lighthouse inn on PEI nice? As you can see we want to see it all in a short amount of time. Adventure!
Journey in June
View all Canada activity »
- 1 High Quality Fake Passports,Driver`s Licenses,ID cards For Sell.
- 2 For Sell Passports,Driver`s Licenses,ID cards,Birth Certificates and more!
- 3 High Quality Fake Passports,Driver`s Licenses,ID cards For Sell.
- 4 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 5 Winter getaway to Quebec City!!
- 6 Parking in Montreal
- 7 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 8 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 9 Golden BC
- 10 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 11 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 12 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 13 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 14 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 15 Two students going to Montreal/Quebec City for cheap
- 16 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 17 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 18 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 19 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 20 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 21 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 22 Golden, British Columbia
- 23 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 24 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 25 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing