My husband(51 yrs.) and I(40 yrs.) are planning to travel from Columbia, SC to Botston (via plane), to Portland (via train), and to Nova Scotia (via the Cat) so we already have quite an adventure in store. We will have from June 8-June 15th to explore and return. Although he is unable to do much hiking we would like to touch on some historical sites, fishing harbors, coastal sites, etc. So far we have planned to see Bay of Fundy, whale watching, deep sea fishing trip, Greene Gables, Fortress at Louisburg, Digby, Lunenburg, Halifax, Citadel, Alexander Graham Bell Museum, Titanic and eat at Salty's. Now for my questions: Is all this possible in our time frame, what will the weather be like, will we see ice bergs and whales, where to stay-all in one place or are several locations needed, eateries, SUGGESTIONS? Is the lighthouse inn on PEI nice? As you can see we want to see it all in a short amount of time. Adventure!
Journey in June
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 1st time traveler through Canada in April
- 2 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 3 Rockies trip in June.
- 4 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 5 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 6 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 7 Need tips for this trip
- 8 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 9 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 10 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 11 North Vancouver Island
- 12 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 13 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 14 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 15 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 16 Newfoundland questions
- 17 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 18 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 19 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area
- 20 Itinerary help
- 21 Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!
- 22 Montreal/Toronto
- 23 Gros Morne hiking
- 24 Victoria for 2 days
- 25 Early Summer Banff/Lake Louise/Field