Hubby and I are planning a trip of 10 days or so in July. It's our first, and possibly our only, visit to this area from Maryland. I've got guide books, and I've read a ton of posts in the forum, but I'm having trouble deciding in what order to visit these (flying into Calgary) and how long to imagine visiting each area. Also, could we stay in Banff or Lake Louise and visit both of those areas from the one base? And then do Jasper separately? All thoughts are appreciated!
jasper, banff, lake louise ITINERARY
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 2 Who has made a Resolution to see the Red Sided Garter Snake Migration?
- 3 travelling from Vancouver to Churchill
- 4 Help us see Vancouver island
- 5 Seeking advice for itinerary Waterton and Glacier National Park
- 6 Montreal Jazz Festival
- 7 First visit to Montreal, hotel and sightseeing recommendations needed
- 8 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 9 Corporate party
- 10 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 11 Vancouver Trip Feb 16-20,2015
- 12 Road trip from Vacouver to Alaska.
- 13 Things to see and do on route from Twillingate to St. john's NL
- 14 2 months Canada and USA with alaska cruise
- 15 Driving from PEI to Edmonton, Alberta (end of Jan. beginning of Feb. 2015)
- 16 Stay at Niagara Falls or downtown?
- 17 itinerary help with a British Columbia+Alaska road trip
- 18 Calgary or Lake Louise?
- 19 Gulf Islands - anybody been to Galiano Island?
- 20 Travelling from Toronto to Quebec City and New Brunswick
- 21 2 days in Vancouver
- 22 Best way to get mobile data in Canada?
- 23 Montreal - Old Town or Plateau district?
- 24 8 days in NL
- 25 Montreal transportation pass