Could someone please help us compile a self-drive scenic 15 day itinerary, mid May, from Vancouver-Calgary-Edmonton-Banff-Jasper-Whistler-Vancouver and any suggestions along the way. Also is it possible to cover this area in 15 days. This will be a sight seeing tour not adventure tour. Thanking in advance anyone who can help us out, from two Australian travellers.
Itinerary required for BC and Edmonton
- 1 Jasper - a drive too far?
- 2 Best way to get from Quebec City to Boston
- 3 Hotel for Calgary Arrival?
- 4 Calgary treats
- 5 Dressing for Dinner on a BC Road Trip
- 6 Vancouver shopping with teens
- 7 Best nature options near Vancouver
- 8 Time Management between Montreal and Quebec City
- 9 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 10 Northern Vermont to Sault Ste Marie via Trans-Canada Highway
- 11 Montreal Race Weekend - Grand Prix F1
- 12 Recommendations needed for change of Hotel in Victoria, please.
- 13 Wine Tour - Where to stay, how long to plan for
- 14 Gros Morne accommodations
- 15 Vancouver Whale Watching
- 16 DOG SLEDDING
- 17 Woody Island Resort in Newfoundland
- 18 Route from Ns to Calgary, side trip to Niagra Falls
- 19 Downtown Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 20 Downtown Toronto to Canada's Wonderland
- 21 A Russian's nightmare with Canadian visa
- 22 Honeymoon in Quebec City
- 23 From Niagara on the Lake to Montreal --- good mid-point for visiting?
- 24 Bicycle and Kayak Day Trips Banff, Yoho, Kootenay and Jasper Parks
- 25 Where are the best Lobster Pounds and Seafood Restaurants in NS?