I feel so blessed to be able to take an 8 week sabbatical from work this summer. My husband is able to take 3 weeks off right at the beginning of July for us to travel with our 5 year old son. We travel extensively internationally but this time want to explore closer to home. We're interested in going to Portland, Washington, the Canadian Rockies and Vancouver. We'll want to visit any highly recommended national parks, restaurants (Indian/Italian/Mexican/Thai/Desserts), wineries and breweries, and anything that our son would especially enjoy. We're also open to any fun or adventurous excursions or activities (air/land/water). I've got the Canadian national parks pass for 2017 already. We haven't booked anything yet so we're open to flying open jaw and doing any or all of this as a road trip. All recommendations are welcome to form an amazing itinerary.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Skiing in Whistler
- 2 How to Eat Properly. for Your Best Digestion | Shaylagarland
- 3 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 4 lodging in whistler
- 5 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 6 BC or Alberta drives
- 7 Torino in february
- 8 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 9 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 10 My Family Travle Vlog
- 11 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 12 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 13 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
- 14 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 15 What is famous in canada?
- 16 Looking for fellow travellers
- 17 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 18 Pacific Central Rail Station Vancouver--Taxi?
- 19 Boston to Cabot Trail for foliage
- 20 Happy Canada Day
- 21 Calgary plus Canada Rockies- Advice
- 22 Across Canada by Train
- 23 Montreal & Quebec City
- 24 Ottawa in December
- 25 Recommended car hire
Itinerary Needed for Pacific NW, Canadian Rockies & Vancouver