I feel so blessed to be able to take an 8 week sabbatical from work this summer. My husband is able to take 3 weeks off right at the beginning of July for us to travel with our 5 year old son. We travel extensively internationally but this time want to explore closer to home. We're interested in going to Portland, Washington, the Canadian Rockies and Vancouver. We'll want to visit any highly recommended national parks, restaurants (Indian/Italian/Mexican/Thai/Desserts), wineries and breweries, and anything that our son would especially enjoy. We're also open to any fun or adventurous excursions or activities (air/land/water). I've got the Canadian national parks pass for 2017 already. We haven't booked anything yet so we're open to flying open jaw and doing any or all of this as a road trip. All recommendations are welcome to form an amazing itinerary.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 파워볼 배팅법 ★홈피:【mat14.com】가입코드:ctx20≪kakao:ctx2012☏☏
- 2 파워볼시스템배팅 ♥홈피:【mat14.com】가입코드:ctx20≪kakao:ctx2012◎◎
- 3 Best places in Toronto
- 4 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 5 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 6 Victoria, Canada
- 7 Day trip from Toronto to 1000 Islands
- 8 Planning a trip to 1000 Islands
- 9 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 10 Newfoundland in early June
- 11 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 12 Think a horsey ride is a good idea?
- 13 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 14 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 15 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 16 Nova Scotia in July
- 17 Cape Breton in early June
- 18 Magdalen Islands in early June
- 19 Magdalen Islands
- 20 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 21 How to break the drive from Montreal to Niagara falls?
- 22 Passport question for Int flight
- 23 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 24 Itinerary for 10 day Maritime trip
- 25 Icefields Parkway
Itinerary Needed for Pacific NW, Canadian Rockies & Vancouver