I feel so blessed to be able to take an 8 week sabbatical from work this summer. My husband is able to take 3 weeks off right at the beginning of July for us to travel with our 5 year old son. We travel extensively internationally but this time want to explore closer to home. We're interested in going to Portland, Washington, the Canadian Rockies and Vancouver. We'll want to visit any highly recommended national parks, restaurants (Indian/Italian/Mexican/Thai/Desserts), wineries and breweries, and anything that our son would especially enjoy. We're also open to any fun or adventurous excursions or activities (air/land/water). I've got the Canadian national parks pass for 2017 already. We haven't booked anything yet so we're open to flying open jaw and doing any or all of this as a road trip. All recommendations are welcome to form an amazing itinerary.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 HP printer 18OO:681:7208 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h
- 2 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 3 I'm new here
- 4 J-n-K Services, Inc.
- 5 May2018 Banff accomodations
- 6 romantic dinner in Montreal suggestions
- 7 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 8 Vancouver Island in Winter
- 9 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 10 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 11 Saguenay & Sydney...Anything to See/Do?
- 12 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 13 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 14 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 15 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 16 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 17 going to banff/jasper in may 2018
- 18 BC or Alberta drives
- 19 Torino in february
- 20 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 21 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 22 Canadian Thanksgiving Long Weekend Roadtrip Ideas
- 23 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 24 Skiing in Whistler
- 25 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
Itinerary Needed for Pacific NW, Canadian Rockies & Vancouver