We are coming for an overnight visit to Montreal to see the Mosaiculture event ( http://calendrier.espacepourlavie.ca/mosaicultures-internationalesr-en ). We will be driving up from Vermont on Sunday morning and leaving on Monday in August. The 'we' is myself, my DH, my parents and aunt and uncle- ranging in age from 88 to 93. I need a mid-priced place with an elevator and parking (or nearby). Usually we stay in Montreal Vieux and would consider doing so again if there is nothing around the Botanical Gardens. Merci!
ISO Montreal Hotel near to Botanical Gardens
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Quebec City trip.report
- 2 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 3 Family holiday in Canada ( winter)..accommodation in Montana and Idaho too!
- 4 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 5 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 6 Quebic City or Montreal
- 7 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 8 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 9 Christmas Day in Quebec City
- 10 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 11 ft nelson bc
- 12 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 13 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 14 Happy Thanksgiving!!!
- 15 Niagara Falls October 10-12
- 16 canada in the winter?
- 17 Canada in winter
- 18 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 19 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October
- 20 HELP revamping Nova Scotia trip due to illness
- 21 Telegraph cove
- 22 trip report rockies
- 23 iPhone in Canada
- 24 Bringing mountain bike on flight to Can Cun.
- 25 Weather in Quebec City end of October