We are coming for an overnight visit to Montreal to see the Mosaiculture event ( http://calendrier.espacepourlavie.ca/mosaicultures-internationalesr-en ). We will be driving up from Vermont on Sunday morning and leaving on Monday in August. The 'we' is myself, my DH, my parents and aunt and uncle- ranging in age from 88 to 93. I need a mid-priced place with an elevator and parking (or nearby). Usually we stay in Montreal Vieux and would consider doing so again if there is nothing around the Botanical Gardens. Merci!
ISO Montreal Hotel near to Botanical Gardens
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 2 Banf
- 3 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 4 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 5 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 6 Gaspe
- 7 Tours
- 8 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 9 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 10 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 11 Montreal and Quebec with 12 year old girl
- 12 Driving from Calgary to U SA
- 13 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 14 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 15 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 16 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 17 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 18 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 19 Alberta Wildfires
- 20 Niagara Falls Canada
- 21 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 22 Fresh Fruit from US
- 23 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 24 quebec
- 25 Jet to Victoria