We are coming for an overnight visit to Montreal to see the Mosaiculture event ( http://calendrier.espacepourlavie.ca/mosaicultures-internationalesr-en ). We will be driving up from Vermont on Sunday morning and leaving on Monday in August. The 'we' is myself, my DH, my parents and aunt and uncle- ranging in age from 88 to 93. I need a mid-priced place with an elevator and parking (or nearby). Usually we stay in Montreal Vieux and would consider doing so again if there is nothing around the Botanical Gardens. Merci!
ISO Montreal Hotel near to Botanical Gardens
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Relaxing Honeymoon
- 2 What do you think of Boston to Ottawa trip?
- 3 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 4 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 5 7 Days in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 6 Victoria Dining
- 7 Northern Lights
- 8 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 9 Are plug adaptors needed?
- 10 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 11 Fall Montreal weekend with 11-year-old daughter
- 12 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 13 Mackenzie/Prince George BC - Safety & Car info needed
- 14 The Canadian - Toronto to Vancouver by Train - Part 1
- 15 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 16 Looking for custom wine tour from Vernon, BC
- 17 how to search for owls in winter
- 18 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 19 Help us see Vancouver island
- 20 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 21 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 22 Lodging in Lake Louise
- 23 Montreal Hop on hopoff bus
- 24 Orleans Express Montreal Station
- 25 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI