We are coming for an overnight visit to Montreal to see the Mosaiculture event ( http://calendrier.espacepourlavie.ca/mosaicultures-internationalesr-en ). We will be driving up from Vermont on Sunday morning and leaving on Monday in August. The 'we' is myself, my DH, my parents and aunt and uncle- ranging in age from 88 to 93. I need a mid-priced place with an elevator and parking (or nearby). Usually we stay in Montreal Vieux and would consider doing so again if there is nothing around the Botanical Gardens. Merci!
ISO Montreal Hotel near to Botanical Gardens
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Banff?
- 2 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 3 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 4 NYC to Montreal by train
- 5 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 6 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 7 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 8 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 9 Transport of cremated remains
- 10 Rockies trip in June.
- 11 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 12 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 13 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 14 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 15 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 16 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 17 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 18 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 19 boarder crossing question
- 20 Best Areas to Stay in Montreal
- 21 Calgary hotel help needed
- 22 Air Canada vs Westjet for flight to Barbados from Toronto
- 23 a week in St John's, NL
- 24 Where to go with grandson in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick , PEI
- 25 graduation in Vancouver