Husband and I will travel from SE Pa to Canada in late September. Our time is not a factor. We would like to visit QUebec City, Niagara Falls, and the Thousand Islands. Is this a plan? If you think so, what should we be sure to see? we are 70 and do not plan to scale any mountains or kayak down falls, just enjoy, tour, eat, rest. Thanks
Is this feasible?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 2 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 3 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 4 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 5 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 6 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 7 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 8 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 9 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 10 gasrun.ca, ever wonder how much it costs to drive from A to B?
- 11 Halifax-PEI
- 12 PEI and Nova Scotia
- 13 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 14 Torn about our July multi-generation vacation
- 15 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 16 Connecticut to Nova Scotia
- 17 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 18 Quebec City hotel near VIA Rail station
- 19 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 20 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 21 Aloft or Sheraton near Montreal Airport
- 22 SIM Cards for the States and Canada
- 23 Victoria Dining
- 24 Banff and Jasper one week trip
- 25 NS and PEI with kids - please help with the road map