Husband and I will travel from SE Pa to Canada in late September. Our time is not a factor. We would like to visit QUebec City, Niagara Falls, and the Thousand Islands. Is this a plan? If you think so, what should we be sure to see? we are 70 and do not plan to scale any mountains or kayak down falls, just enjoy, tour, eat, rest. Thanks
Is this feasible?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Thousand Islands
- 2 Rockies to Vancouver
- 3 Toronto: where to stay?
- 4 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 5 My first visit to Montreal(Canada in general), going solo!
- 6 Rockies in Winter for a non skiier - review of accommodation and tours
- 7 How long to connect in Toronto?
- 8 Coach class Canadian Via
- 9 Honeymoon destination
- 10 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 11 season greetings
- 12 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 13 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 14 Alberta????
- 15 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 16 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 17 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 18 Wifi rental
- 19 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 20 Short term lodging
- 21 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 22 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 23 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 24 Vancouver top restaurant
- 25 Montreal Entertainment