Husband and I will travel from SE Pa to Canada in late September. Our time is not a factor. We would like to visit QUebec City, Niagara Falls, and the Thousand Islands. Is this a plan? If you think so, what should we be sure to see? we are 70 and do not plan to scale any mountains or kayak down falls, just enjoy, tour, eat, rest. Thanks
Is this feasible?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Rockies trip in June.
- 2 Vancouver hotel Times Square Suites
- 3 1st time traveler through Canada in April
- 4 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 5 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 6 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 7 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 8 Need tips for this trip
- 9 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 10 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 11 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 12 North Vancouver Island
- 13 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 14 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 15 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 16 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 17 Newfoundland questions
- 18 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 19 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 20 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area
- 21 Itinerary help
- 22 Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!
- 23 Montreal/Toronto
- 24 Gros Morne hiking
- 25 Victoria for 2 days