Husband and I will travel from SE Pa to Canada in late September. Our time is not a factor. We would like to visit QUebec City, Niagara Falls, and the Thousand Islands. Is this a plan? If you think so, what should we be sure to see? we are 70 and do not plan to scale any mountains or kayak down falls, just enjoy, tour, eat, rest. Thanks
Is this feasible?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 2 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 3 Camping in Canada: sleeping with bears
- 4 NYC to Montreal by train
- 5 Any reviews of Wildland Tours?
- 6 Where to stay in Banff?
- 7 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 8 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 9 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 10 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 11 Transport of cremated remains
- 12 Rockies trip in June.
- 13 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 14 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 15 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 16 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 17 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 18 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 19 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 20 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 21 boarder crossing question
- 22 Best Areas to Stay in Montreal
- 23 Calgary hotel help needed
- 24 Air Canada vs Westjet for flight to Barbados from Toronto
- 25 a week in St John's, NL