We are planning to drive from Ottawa to PEI, and the trip would start from this Sat. to next Sat. However, the weather right now seems not that good, and we're afraid that we won't have much scene to see over there right now. Should we postpone our trip to June, or is it still good to go there right now? Any suggestion?
Is now a good time to go there?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 iPhone in Canada
- 2 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 3 Canada in winter
- 4 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 5 Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI and Newfoundland in 7-9 days?
- 6 Relaxing Honeymoon
- 7 What do you think of Boston to Ottawa trip?
- 8 7 Days in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 9 Victoria Dining
- 10 Northern Lights
- 11 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 12 Are plug adaptors needed?
- 13 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 14 Fall Montreal weekend with 11-year-old daughter
- 15 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 16 Mackenzie/Prince George BC - Safety & Car info needed
- 17 The Canadian - Toronto to Vancouver by Train - Part 1
- 18 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 19 Looking for custom wine tour from Vernon, BC
- 20 how to search for owls in winter
- 21 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 22 Help us see Vancouver island
- 23 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 24 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 25 Lodging in Lake Louise