I have determined that I can (and Will!) Drive to Nunavut next year. I want to know how to do this. I can enter from any of the provinces or territories, my route is yet to be determined. Any advice would be lovely! I don't need to spend much time inside the territory, although I'd love to...I just wana say I've been there! Thanks!
Is it possible to drive to Nunavut?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 2 Does the Easter Bunny visit Canada?
- 3 NYC to Montreal by train
- 4 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 5 Camping in Canada: sleeping with bears
- 6 Tent trailer camping tips? Ontario to Nanaimo (Summer 2014) with 2 kids
- 7 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 8 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 9 Any reviews of Wildland Tours?
- 10 Where to stay in Banff?
- 11 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 12 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 13 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 14 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 15 Transport of cremated remains
- 16 Rockies trip in June.
- 17 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 18 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 19 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 20 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 21 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 22 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 23 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 24 boarder crossing question
- 25 Best Areas to Stay in Montreal