We live in Toronto and have rented a cottage near Souris in PEI. We don't think we have time to drive there so are considering flying to Moncton or Halifax and then driving the rest of the way. Which city makes more sense and how long would the drive take? Thanks for any input.
Is it better to fly to Moncton or to Halifax and then drive to PEI?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Obtain Passport,Visa,Driving Liense,ID Cards,Diplomas
- 2 Camping in Canada: sleeping with bears
- 3 NYC to Montreal by train
- 4 Any reviews of Wildland Tours?
- 5 Where to stay in Banff?
- 6 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 7 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 8 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 9 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 10 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 11 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 12 Transport of cremated remains
- 13 Rockies trip in June.
- 14 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 15 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 16 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 17 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 18 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 19 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 20 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 21 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 22 boarder crossing question
- 23 Best Areas to Stay in Montreal
- 24 Calgary hotel help needed
- 25 Air Canada vs Westjet for flight to Barbados from Toronto