We live in Toronto and have rented a cottage near Souris in PEI. We don't think we have time to drive there so are considering flying to Moncton or Halifax and then driving the rest of the way. Which city makes more sense and how long would the drive take? Thanks for any input.
Is it better to fly to Moncton or to Halifax and then drive to PEI?
View all Canada activity »
- 1 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 2 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 3 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 4 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 5 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 6 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 7 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 8 Golden, British Columbia
- 9 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 10 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 11 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 12 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 13 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 14 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 15 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 16 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 17 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 18 America by Rail
- 19 trip - Calgary, Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise -- where to stay?
- 20 Travel partner to Banff AB
- 21 Canadians with second home in Phoenix -- gift ideas?
- 22 Best SIM card for use in Canada - mainly for data
- 23 Information needed
- 24 Reliable Taxis in Vancouver
- 25 Nice Restaurant in Guelph Area