We live in Toronto and have rented a cottage near Souris in PEI. We don't think we have time to drive there so are considering flying to Moncton or Halifax and then driving the rest of the way. Which city makes more sense and how long would the drive take? Thanks for any input.
Is it better to fly to Moncton or to Halifax and then drive to PEI?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Road trip from Vacouver to Alaska.
- 2 Driving from PEI to Edmonton, Alberta (end of Jan. beginning of Feb. 2015)
- 3 Stay at Niagara Falls or downtown?
- 4 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 5 itinerary help with a British Columbia+Alaska road trip
- 6 Calgary or Lake Louise?
- 7 Gulf Islands - anybody been to Galiano Island?
- 8 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 9 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 10 Planning a trip to Ontario?
- 11 Vancouver Trip Feb 16-20,2015
- 12 Travelling from Toronto to Quebec City and New Brunswick
- 13 2 days in Vancouver
- 14 Best way to get mobile data in Canada?
- 15 Montreal - Old Town or Plateau district?
- 16 8 days in NL
- 17 Montreal transportation pass
- 18 Ottawa and Thousand Islands
- 19 Best land travel for Canadian Maritines
- 20 First visit to Montreal, hotel and sightseeing recommendations needed
- 21 Newfoundland tent camping
- 22 Mother/daughter trip to Quebec City and Montreal!
- 23 2 months Canada and USA with alaska cruise
- 24 Thousand Islands
- 25 Crazy to Go to Montreal in Winter?