I am from Ontario and will be visiting PEI, Cape Bretton, New Brunswick and N.S. in a week or so. Plan to do some fishing in lakes and rivers in these areas. Just wondering if I would need a special fishing license to do so? If so, where would I need to get one from? We need one in Ontario. Someone said that might suffice...but somehow I doubt it. Thanks so much for your replies, in advance.
Is a fishing license needed?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Order 2unit get 1free New unlocked Apple iPhone 5s 6gSIM Free)
- 2 BUCKET LIST TRIP ACROSS CANADA
- 3 North Vancouver Island
- 4 Rockies trip in June.
- 5 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 6 1st time traveler through Canada in April
- 7 Vancouver hotel Times Square Suites
- 8 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 9 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 10 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 11 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 12 Need tips for this trip
- 13 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 14 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 15 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 16 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 17 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 18 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 19 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 20 Newfoundland questions
- 21 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 22 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 23 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area
- 24 Itinerary help
- 25 Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!