We are planning a trip to Vancouver and want to take a side trip at some point to see Victoria. In total we have 10 days. Is this enough time to enjoy most of the sites in Vancouver AND take a trip to Victoria? Thanks!
Is 10 days enough for Vancouver and Victoria?
View all Canada activity »
- 1 High Quality Fake Passports,Driver`s Licenses,ID cards For Sell.
- 2 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 3 Winter getaway to Quebec City!!
- 4 Parking in Montreal
- 5 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 6 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 7 Golden BC
- 8 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 9 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 10 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 11 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 12 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 13 Two students going to Montreal/Quebec City for cheap
- 14 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 15 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 16 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 17 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 18 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 19 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 20 Golden, British Columbia
- 21 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 22 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 23 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 24 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 25 Hiking Crypt Lake in May