We are planning a trip to Vancouver and want to take a side trip at some point to see Victoria. In total we have 10 days. Is this enough time to enjoy most of the sites in Vancouver AND take a trip to Victoria? Thanks!
Is 10 days enough for Vancouver and Victoria?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 2 Banf
- 3 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 4 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 5 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 6 Gaspe
- 7 Tours
- 8 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 9 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 10 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 11 Montreal and Quebec with 12 year old girl
- 12 Driving from Calgary to U SA
- 13 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 14 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 15 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 16 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 17 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 18 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 19 Alberta Wildfires
- 20 Niagara Falls Canada
- 21 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 22 Fresh Fruit from US
- 23 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 24 quebec
- 25 Jet to Victoria