We are planning a trip to Vancouver and want to take a side trip at some point to see Victoria. In total we have 10 days. Is this enough time to enjoy most of the sites in Vancouver AND take a trip to Victoria? Thanks!
Is 10 days enough for Vancouver and Victoria?
View all Canada activity »
- 1 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 2 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 3 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 4 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 5 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 6 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 7 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 8 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 9 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 10 Golden, British Columbia
- 11 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 12 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 13 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 14 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 15 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 16 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 17 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 18 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 19 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 20 America by Rail
- 21 trip - Calgary, Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise -- where to stay?
- 22 Travel partner to Banff AB
- 23 Canadians with second home in Phoenix -- gift ideas?
- 24 Best SIM card for use in Canada - mainly for data
- 25 Information needed