We are planning a trip to Vancouver and want to take a side trip at some point to see Victoria. In total we have 10 days. Is this enough time to enjoy most of the sites in Vancouver AND take a trip to Victoria? Thanks!
Is 10 days enough for Vancouver and Victoria?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Driving from Kelowna to Whistler
- 2 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 3 NS and PEI with kids - please help with the road map
- 4 Toronto airport
- 5 Summer Hiking in and around Whistler plus Itinerary help
- 6 Favourite destination in Canada?
- 7 Road trip to Maritimes in July
- 8 St John's to Fogo Island : need a half way stop.
- 9 17 days in Newfoundland - a good start!
- 10 Victoria Suite Hotel advice
- 11 Montreal to Quebec by train
- 12 Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, or Prince Edward Island? 10-17 days
- 13 Adirondacks to Montreal to Quebec City with Kids End of August
- 14 Banff or canmore
- 15 One Day in Niagra falls with kids
- 16 Need advice - Vancouver to Victoria and back
- 17 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 18 Niagara Falls Canada
- 19 Niagara on the Lake
- 20 Trip Report: Montreal Weekend
- 21 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 22 Restaurant near Montreal airport
- 23 Rimouski
- 24 NYC to Montreal by train
- 25 Calgary, Banff and Jasper in April