We are planning a trip to Vancouver and want to take a side trip at some point to see Victoria. In total we have 10 days. Is this enough time to enjoy most of the sites in Vancouver AND take a trip to Victoria? Thanks!
Is 10 days enough for Vancouver and Victoria?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 2 Toronto: where to stay?
- 3 Alberta????
- 4 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 5 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 6 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 7 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 8 Wifi rental
- 9 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 10 Short term lodging
- 11 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 12 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 13 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 14 Vancouver top restaurant
- 15 Montreal Entertainment
- 16 Heli skiing in March
- 17 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 18 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 19 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 20 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 21 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 22 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 23 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 24 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 25 Toronto lodgings