My 17 year old daughter and I will be in Toronto end of June beginning of July for Irish Step Dancing competition at the Westin Harbor Castle. What type of i.d. do we need entering Canada from US? From Pearson airport-what is the most reliable, safest transportation to Westin hotel? In the city, what is the best way, other than walking, getting around attractions closeby hotel?
Irish Step Dancing Nationals in Toronto...how to get around city
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 yo yo honey
- 2 Vancouver top restaurant
- 3 Montreal Entertainment
- 4 Heli skiing in March
- 5 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 6 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 7 Toronto: where to stay?
- 8 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 9 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 10 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 11 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 12 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 13 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 14 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 15 Toronto lodgings
- 16 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 17 Planing a Trip to Toronto in December
- 18 rockies in september
- 19 Looking for a cold place to visit during my school break
- 20 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 21 Viking Trail
- 22 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 23 Quebec City trip.report
- 24 Difficulty getting from Montreal to Burlington by public transport help plz
- 25 Best weekend of Carnaval?