My 17 year old daughter and I will be in Toronto end of June beginning of July for Irish Step Dancing competition at the Westin Harbor Castle. What type of i.d. do we need entering Canada from US? From Pearson airport-what is the most reliable, safest transportation to Westin hotel? In the city, what is the best way, other than walking, getting around attractions closeby hotel?
Irish Step Dancing Nationals in Toronto...how to get around city
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Maritime Itinerary - 10 days
- 2 Whistler, Jasper, Banff 13 nights, thoughts on must see/dos?
- 3 Alberta - Vancouver
- 4 Family accommodation Banff January
- 5 Ottawa, Montreal and Quabec in 10 days late November ?
- 6 9 days newfoundland
- 7 What documents and transportation I need to cross to Canada by Taxi or Car?
- 8 18 nights in Newfoundland
- 9 Eastern Canada
- 10 Advice trip to Canada
- 11 Arriving Montreal, leaving Albany. Best mode for in between?
- 12 Travelling from Edmonton to Vancouver - via Jasper
- 13 Seeking Advice on Banff/Jasper trip Fall 2015
- 14 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 15 looking 12 passenger van rental vancouver
- 16 Layovers in Toronto and Montreal - Ideas?
- 17 Seeking advice for itinerary Waterton and Glacier National Park
- 18 Fall Quebec/Montreal - best time to go?
- 19 Do Canadians need to take the Liablity Insurance when traveling in Florida?
- 20 Help us see Vancouver island
- 21 Need Help Exploring Best of Vancouver Island Over 4 Days
- 22 Journey series CAD
- 23 Madrid or Montreal
- 24 Help with Kelowna
- 25 Best Scenic Route from Moncton (NB) to Quebec City ??