My wife and I are US citizens and want to fly from Toronto to Sydney and back---would be gone about 3 weeks---are there restrictions on traveling overseas from Canada? Any idea of who to contact to make certain---thanks
international travel from Toronto
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Planning a trip to Ontario?
- 2 Road trip from Vacouver to Alaska.
- 3 Corporate party
- 4 travelling from Vancouver to Churchill
- 5 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 6 Vancouver Trip Feb 16-20,2015
- 7 Things to see and do on route from Twillingate to St. john's NL
- 8 2 months Canada and USA with alaska cruise
- 9 Driving from PEI to Edmonton, Alberta (end of Jan. beginning of Feb. 2015)
- 10 Stay at Niagara Falls or downtown?
- 11 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 12 itinerary help with a British Columbia+Alaska road trip
- 13 Calgary or Lake Louise?
- 14 Gulf Islands - anybody been to Galiano Island?
- 15 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 16 Travelling from Toronto to Quebec City and New Brunswick
- 17 2 days in Vancouver
- 18 Best way to get mobile data in Canada?
- 19 Montreal - Old Town or Plateau district?
- 20 8 days in NL
- 21 Montreal transportation pass
- 22 Ottawa and Thousand Islands
- 23 Best land travel for Canadian Maritines
- 24 First visit to Montreal, hotel and sightseeing recommendations needed
- 25 Newfoundland tent camping