What kind of town is Que'Appelle, Saskatchewan? My late grandma, Elizabeth "Lish" Harvey (nee Thomas) was born there, moving after marrying my Mountie Grandfather. Anybody know of the Thomas's of the town? One of the finest sons of Que'Appelle, my grandma's younger brother Eddie, died in 1944 fighting the Germans as a a tailgunner in the RAF. Any memory of him would be appreciated. He is a hero to my American family.
Infor on Que'Appelle, Sask. and the Thomas family
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Thousand Islands
- 2 Rockies to Vancouver
- 3 Toronto: where to stay?
- 4 My first visit to Montreal(Canada in general), going solo!
- 5 Rockies in Winter for a non skiier - review of accommodation and tours
- 6 How long to connect in Toronto?
- 7 Coach class Canadian Via
- 8 Honeymoon destination
- 9 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 10 season greetings
- 11 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 12 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 13 Alberta????
- 14 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 15 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 16 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 17 Wifi rental
- 18 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 19 Short term lodging
- 20 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 21 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 22 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 23 Vancouver top restaurant
- 24 Montreal Entertainment
- 25 Heli skiing in March