Driving across Canada early October. Any suggestions for Inexpensice,Clean,Safe Lodgeing. I have never stayed at a Hostel but am considering it. Any advice or comments would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Anyone flying from Quebec City to the States in August?
- 2 Portland to Nova Scotia in 5 days???
- 3 Quebec Jazz? other to do's?
- 4 car needed in Vancouver?
- 5 Driving to Vancouver from Calgary
- 6 Trip to Banff from Glacier National Park
- 7 Flying into Calgary for 3 days
- 8 Getting a taste of the maritime provinces
- 9 Anyone flying to the States from Quebec City in August?
- 10 Suggestions for 8 day itinerary to Nova Scotia
- 11 Must-Sees & Must-Dos in Lake Louise
- 12 7 day itinerary of Nova Scotia
- 13 Ottawa recs?
- 14 Wildlife and Polar Bear Tours
- 15 road trip toronto to nova scotia
- 16 Western Ontario and Manitoba Drive
- 17 limited time biking - Eastern Canada
- 18 Forming itinerary--Moraine Lake to Jasper to Banff Springs this Sept.
- 19 Ideas on Newfoundland
- 20 Its vegan capsules ignite the fat loss
- 21 Underwhelmed by Montreal - any suggestions?
- 22 Biking in Eastern Canada
- 23 Granville Island
- 24 Where to Eat & Drink in Vancouver!
- 25 Good eats and car question NS