Driving across Canada early October. Any suggestions for Inexpensice,Clean,Safe Lodgeing. I have never stayed at a Hostel but am considering it. Any advice or comments would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Hunttant
- 2 Marvellous Montreal
- 3 Restaurant suggestions for Montreal and Quebec City
- 4 Rocky Mountaineer train vacation
- 5 loving OTTAWA
- 6 Mont Tremblant B & B
- 7 Cape Breton Trip
- 8 Need travel help from Toronto to Vermont!
- 9 Banff / Jasper and Vancouver
- 10 Vancouver for Christmas
- 11 Nova Scotia Itinerary
- 12 Montreal, Quebec City and Vermont
- 13 Victoria?
- 14 Pacific Northwest Itinerary Help: Victoria, Vancouver, Whistler, Seattle
- 15 Vancouver, Mountains, Public Transit
- 16 Wheelchair accessible trails, sights, activities, etc?
- 17 St John's to Fogo Island : need a half way stop.
- 18 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 19 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 20 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 21 Road trip to Maritime Provinces
- 22 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 23 Cape Breton Island and Nova Scotia
- 24 One afternoon/night in Calgary.
- 25 Running in Jasper in late summer