We're planning a trip to Canada soon and will be flying from Hong Kong to Vancouver first. We will be renting a car and are interested in driving to the smaller towns/cities nearby Vancouver. Do you guys recommend any and what attractions are there? Hear from you soon!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 hotel in vancouver
- 2 trip report Quebec City and Montreal
- 3 Is my itinerary the best Ontario loop?
- 4 5 days in Banff and Lake Lousie
- 5 Forming itinerary--Moraine Lake to Jasper to Banff Springs this Sept.
- 6 Thoughts on a honeymoon in Quebec City
- 7 Best place for wedding flowers
- 8 PEI/Bay of Fundy or PEI/Cape Breton in 5 nights/6 days
- 9 yarmouth,nova scotia
- 10 Underwhelmed by Montreal - any suggestions?
- 11 Toronto Breakfast Places
- 12 Quebec Restaurant Suggestions
- 13 Ideas for extra night traveling from Canmore to Spokane
- 14 Visiting Toronto 2 days
- 15 Rainy Lake fishing trip
- 16 Trip to Niagara Falls/Toronto/Montreal/Quebec
- 17 NH to Nova Scotia
- 18 planning 3 weeks trip in western Canada
- 19 Banff Area In October
- 20 Venue for destination wedding!!
- 21 Is Prince Edward Island worth just a few hours?
- 22 Niagara Falls Advise
- 23 Ottawa recs?
- 24 Pow Wow, feating with Canadian aboriginals
- 25 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States