We're planning a trip to Canada soon and will be flying from Hong Kong to Vancouver first. We will be renting a car and are interested in driving to the smaller towns/cities nearby Vancouver. Do you guys recommend any and what attractions are there? Hear from you soon!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Buy Real/Fake Passports,Driver’s License,ID Cards,Visas
- 2 Rocky Mountaineer train vacation
- 3 loving OTTAWA
- 4 Mont Tremblant B & B
- 5 Cape Breton Trip
- 6 Need travel help from Toronto to Vermont!
- 7 Banff / Jasper and Vancouver
- 8 Vancouver for Christmas
- 9 Nova Scotia Itinerary
- 10 Montreal, Quebec City and Vermont
- 11 Victoria?
- 12 Marvellous Montreal
- 13 Pacific Northwest Itinerary Help: Victoria, Vancouver, Whistler, Seattle
- 14 Vancouver, Mountains, Public Transit
- 15 Wheelchair accessible trails, sights, activities, etc?
- 16 St John's to Fogo Island : need a half way stop.
- 17 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 18 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 19 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 20 Road trip to Maritime Provinces
- 21 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 22 Cape Breton Island and Nova Scotia
- 23 One afternoon/night in Calgary.
- 24 Running in Jasper in late summer
- 25 Accomodation in Whistler, B.C.