We're planning a trip to Canada soon and will be flying from Hong Kong to Vancouver first. We will be renting a car and are interested in driving to the smaller towns/cities nearby Vancouver. Do you guys recommend any and what attractions are there? Hear from you soon!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Banff/Jasper/Yoho Parks and Canmore Trip Report
- 2 Aussies first trip to NS, PEI & NB
- 3 Suggest some best places to travel and accommodation facilities in Toronto
- 4 Road trip Vancouver to Seattle?
- 5 good lobster roll
- 6 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 7 Montreal or Toronto?
- 8 Visit the east coast in July /16
- 9 Trip Report--Canadian Rockies
- 10 One night in Calgary - accommodation suggestions please
- 11 Which boat trip to take under the Falls
- 12 When to Visit Canadian Rockies
- 13 Western Ontario and Manitoba Drive
- 14 Canada in Feb 2016
- 15 King City and surrounding
- 16 Georgia to Fairbanks
- 17 20 hour layover
- 18 Is my itinerary the best Ontario loop?
- 19 Great Canadian Bungee: watch me jump!
- 20 Montreal for two days -- mini TR
- 21 VYR to Victoria Inner Harbour
- 22 montreal to Manchester leaf peeping
- 23 Vancouver/Victoria Honeymoon
- 24 cheap Toronto airport hotel
- 25 My husband cheated and I'm moving away! PEI, Newfoundland or Nova Scotia?