I'm going to Canada by the end of the month and gonna spend like 5 days in Vancouver, 2-3 in Whistler and 6 days in Calgary. Any tips to make the most out of my trip? I'm going solo.
And specially regarding AB, do you guys think it would be worth it to take 2 days from Calgary to go to Banff/Lake Louise this time of the year?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 GMAIL Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 GMAIL Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 2 Driving around Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and BC
- 3 9 Day Photography trip to Nova Scotia and Newfoundland
- 4 Where to eat in Vancouver and Sidney
- 5 vancouver to jasper and banff in 9 days
- 6 Solo Trip to BC in August
- 7 princess cruise to new england and canada
- 8 Summer Day Trips From Toronto
- 9 Newfoundland and Labrador with Two Nights in St. Pierre and Miquelon
- 10 Trip to Montreal with Daughters
- 11 Traveling with your bike
- 12 Driving from Vancouver to Anchorage
- 13 New Jersey to Quebec City
- 14 one week trip to Nova Scotia
- 15 Alberta Trip_2017
- 16 Day Trip from Niagara Falls, NY
- 17 4 Day Photography trip to Quebec during July 4th
- 18 Vancouver to Calgary - advice on itinerary and what to reserve first
- 19 Driving round trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 20 Best Urban N American Cycling: Ottawa?
- 21 Baseball
- 22 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 23 Another trip to bicycling heaven.
- 24 Transportation from airport for 7
- 25 calgary to vancover 10days
Imminent travel to Vancouver, Whistler and Calgary. Tips plz!