I'm going to Canada by the end of the month and gonna spend like 5 days in Vancouver, 2-3 in Whistler and 6 days in Calgary. Any tips to make the most out of my trip? I'm going solo.
And specially regarding AB, do you guys think it would be worth it to take 2 days from Calgary to go to Banff/Lake Louise this time of the year?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Maritime provinces
- 2 car seat requirements in Canada for kids
- 3 YUL to Old Montreal with kids
- 4 Bears in Britsch Columbia and Alberta
- 5 Nova Scotia Wineries
- 6 Nova Scotia Cabot Trail- Which hikes to consider?
- 7 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 8 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 9 Calgary, Banff, and Jasper
- 10 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 11 Traveling to the maritimes this summer
- 12 Quebec to yarmouth
- 13 6 hr Montreal Layover
- 14 Winter resort offering snowshoeing, dog sledding and boat trip
- 15 Overnight en route to Fogo Island
- 16 Pre- and post-cruise plans
- 17 Storing luggage in Vancouver
- 18 Work Visa Cutt off Age
- 19 Visit to the Maritimes Aug 2 - 11
- 20 Restaurants in Banff and Jasper / Canadian Rockies
- 21 5 hour layover in Toronto on a Tuesday
- 22 Toronto lodging for 15 people - something unique?
- 23 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 24 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 25 Getting from Anchorage to Chicago Via Train?
Imminent travel to Vancouver, Whistler and Calgary. Tips plz!