My husband and I , ages 49 and 54, will be spending 5 days in Sonoma, California at the wineries. We are traveling in September and want to go either before or after to another destination where we could sightsee, relax and go to nice hotels and restaurants for 5 more days. We were thinking about the Canadian Rockies or the Vancouver area. We welcome suggestions as to which place to go to and ideas of what to do in that location.
Ideas for travel to Canadian Rockies or Vancouver Island in September
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Rockies trip in June.
- 2 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 3 BUCKET LIST TRIP ACROSS CANADA
- 4 1st time traveler through Canada in April
- 5 Vancouver hotel Times Square Suites
- 6 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 7 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 8 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 9 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 10 Need tips for this trip
- 11 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 12 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 13 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 14 North Vancouver Island
- 15 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 16 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 17 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 18 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 19 Newfoundland questions
- 20 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 21 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 22 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area
- 23 Itinerary help
- 24 Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!
- 25 Montreal/Toronto