My husband and I , ages 49 and 54, will be spending 5 days in Sonoma, California at the wineries. We are traveling in September and want to go either before or after to another destination where we could sightsee, relax and go to nice hotels and restaurants for 5 more days. We were thinking about the Canadian Rockies or the Vancouver area. We welcome suggestions as to which place to go to and ideas of what to do in that location.
Ideas for travel to Canadian Rockies or Vancouver Island in September
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Stay at Niagara Falls or downtown?
- 2 Driving from PEI to Edmonton, Alberta (end of Jan. beginning of Feb. 2015)
- 3 itinerary help with a British Columbia+Alaska road trip
- 4 Calgary or Lake Louise?
- 5 Gulf Islands - anybody been to Galiano Island?
- 6 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 7 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 8 Planning a trip to Ontario?
- 9 Vancouver Trip Feb 16-20,2015
- 10 Travelling from Toronto to Quebec City and New Brunswick
- 11 2 days in Vancouver
- 12 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 13 Best way to get mobile data in Canada?
- 14 Montreal - Old Town or Plateau district?
- 15 8 days in NL
- 16 Montreal transportation pass
- 17 Ottawa and Thousand Islands
- 18 Best land travel for Canadian Maritines
- 19 First visit to Montreal, hotel and sightseeing recommendations needed
- 20 Newfoundland tent camping
- 21 Mother/daughter trip to Quebec City and Montreal!
- 22 2 months Canada and USA with alaska cruise
- 23 Thousand Islands
- 24 Crazy to Go to Montreal in Winter?
- 25 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental