My husband and I , ages 49 and 54, will be spending 5 days in Sonoma, California at the wineries. We are traveling in September and want to go either before or after to another destination where we could sightsee, relax and go to nice hotels and restaurants for 5 more days. We were thinking about the Canadian Rockies or the Vancouver area. We welcome suggestions as to which place to go to and ideas of what to do in that location.
Ideas for travel to Canadian Rockies or Vancouver Island in September
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Obtain Passport,Visa,Driving Liense,ID Cards,Diplomas
- 2 Camping in Canada: sleeping with bears
- 3 NYC to Montreal by train
- 4 Any reviews of Wildland Tours?
- 5 Where to stay in Banff?
- 6 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 7 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 8 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 9 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 10 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 11 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 12 Transport of cremated remains
- 13 Rockies trip in June.
- 14 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 15 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 16 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 17 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 18 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 19 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 20 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 21 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 22 boarder crossing question
- 23 Best Areas to Stay in Montreal
- 24 Calgary hotel help needed
- 25 Air Canada vs Westjet for flight to Barbados from Toronto