We are arriving in Vancouver on 5th August, have booked accommodation for 4 nights, which takes us until 9th August. We will be staying in Banff 16th-19th August, and in Jasper 19-23th August. Return to England on 27th August. Where should we go/stay between 9th and 16th? And between 23rd and 27th (flying back to London from Vancounver)? We are a family of two adults, two teens from UK, first time to Canada, want to see as much as we can, not wild about cities but looking forward to Vancouver....Please help, my husband refuses to get involved in planning, so as usual it's down to me. He thinks we should leave it til we arrive, but I favour planning and booking ahead in peak season. We will hire a car in Vancouver. Budget around $200 per night.
Huge hole in itinerary! Please help
- 1 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 2 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 3 Montreal-NB-PEI by car for a 7 day trip
- 4 First time trip to Montreal for senior couple (late sixties)
- 5 Huge British Columbia roadtrip
- 6 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 7 Calgary - Things to Do
- 8 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 9 Need help, can't decide
- 10 Accommodation in Kelowna area
- 11 Canadian SIM card options (in Nova Scotia)?
- 12 NIAGARA FALLS TO RAPID CITY MOST SCENIC ROUTE PLEASE
- 13 Two weeks in Quebec with kids.
- 14 Preclearing US customs in Canada
- 15 Vancouver + Vancouver Island August Trip
- 16 Hike/Trail recommendations in Banff?
- 17 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 18 Info about Visiting Yoho's Lake O'Hara, please!
- 19 2 weeks in vancouver with small baby
- 20 How similar are the Tofino area of B.C. and the San Juan Islands of WA state?
- 21 help! quebec city with a toddler.
- 22 Sidney, Pender, Galiano, Saturna - best route?
- 23 Brier Island versus Digby (or Annapolis Royal)
- 24 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton
- 25 Hotel or B and B in Halifax