I have recently got a job photographing the front pages to all of the phone books in B.C. I will be embarking on a journey that will take me to 25 cities and towns across the province from June to July. Here are the the places I have to go:
- Powell River
- Salmon Arm
- Peace River
- Grand Forks
- Prince Rupert
- Prince George
- Upper Fraser Valley
- Williams Lake
- Port Alberni
- South Okanagan
- Kitimat Terrace
- Campbell River
- Comox Valley
- Sunshine Coast
Holy smokes right? I don't even know where to begin. No I'm just kidding. I have a general Idea of how I'm going to map it out. The reason I am posting this here is because I am looking for any advice from people that may have travelled around B.C before. I live in Victoria, so I know the Island and Lower Mainland well, as for Northern B.C...no clue about anything I am going to come across.
Are there particularacy dangerous highways that I should be cautious on?
Will there be winter conditions in June/July?
Should I get a 4x4 for this trip?
Is Upper Fraser Valley the Abbotsford area? Not 100% sure.
Any and all advice you could give me about taking a huge roadtrip like this would be greatly appreciated.
Huge British Columbia roadtrip
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Coach class Canadian Via
- 2 How long to connect in Toronto?
- 3 Rockies in Winter for a non skiier - review of accommodation and tours
- 4 Honeymoon destination
- 5 Rockies to Vancouver
- 6 My first visit to Montreal(Canada in general), going solo!
- 7 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 8 season greetings
- 9 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 10 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 11 Toronto: where to stay?
- 12 Alberta????
- 13 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 14 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 15 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 16 Wifi rental
- 17 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 18 Short term lodging
- 19 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 20 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 21 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 22 Vancouver top restaurant
- 23 Montreal Entertainment
- 24 Heli skiing in March
- 25 Any good ideas for Western Canada?