I have recently got a job photographing the front pages to all of the phone books in B.C. I will be embarking on a journey that will take me to 25 cities and towns across the province from June to July. Here are the the places I have to go:
- Powell River
- Salmon Arm
- Peace River
- Grand Forks
- Prince Rupert
- Prince George
- Upper Fraser Valley
- Williams Lake
- Port Alberni
- South Okanagan
- Kitimat Terrace
- Campbell River
- Comox Valley
- Sunshine Coast
Holy smokes right? I don't even know where to begin. No I'm just kidding. I have a general Idea of how I'm going to map it out. The reason I am posting this here is because I am looking for any advice from people that may have travelled around B.C before. I live in Victoria, so I know the Island and Lower Mainland well, as for Northern B.C...no clue about anything I am going to come across.
Are there particularacy dangerous highways that I should be cautious on?
Will there be winter conditions in June/July?
Should I get a 4x4 for this trip?
Is Upper Fraser Valley the Abbotsford area? Not 100% sure.
Any and all advice you could give me about taking a huge roadtrip like this would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.besthealthdiet.com/zyflex/
- 2 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 3 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 4 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 5 Skiing in Whistler
- 6 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 7 lodging in whistler
- 8 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 9 BC or Alberta drives
- 10 Torino in february
- 11 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 12 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 13 My Family Travle Vlog
- 14 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 15 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
- 16 What is famous in canada?
- 17 Looking for fellow travellers
- 18 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 19 Pacific Central Rail Station Vancouver--Taxi?
- 20 Boston to Cabot Trail for foliage
- 21 Happy Canada Day
- 22 Calgary plus Canada Rockies- Advice
- 23 Across Canada by Train
- 24 Montreal & Quebec City
- 25 Ottawa in December