I have recently got a job photographing the front pages to all of the phone books in B.C. I will be embarking on a journey that will take me to 25 cities and towns across the province from June to July. Here are the the places I have to go:
- Powell River
- Salmon Arm
- Peace River
- Grand Forks
- Prince Rupert
- Prince George
- Upper Fraser Valley
- Williams Lake
- Port Alberni
- South Okanagan
- Kitimat Terrace
- Campbell River
- Comox Valley
- Sunshine Coast
Holy smokes right? I don't even know where to begin. No I'm just kidding. I have a general Idea of how I'm going to map it out. The reason I am posting this here is because I am looking for any advice from people that may have travelled around B.C before. I live in Victoria, so I know the Island and Lower Mainland well, as for Northern B.C...no clue about anything I am going to come across.
Are there particularacy dangerous highways that I should be cautious on?
Will there be winter conditions in June/July?
Should I get a 4x4 for this trip?
Is Upper Fraser Valley the Abbotsford area? Not 100% sure.
Any and all advice you could give me about taking a huge roadtrip like this would be greatly appreciated.
Huge British Columbia roadtrip
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 2 Rockies trip in June.
- 3 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 4 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 5 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 6 Need tips for this trip
- 7 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 8 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 9 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 10 North Vancouver Island
- 11 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 12 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 13 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 14 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 15 Newfoundland questions
- 16 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 17 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 18 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area
- 19 Itinerary help
- 20 Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!
- 21 Montreal/Toronto
- 22 Gros Morne hiking
- 23 Victoria for 2 days
- 24 Early Summer Banff/Lake Louise/Field
- 25 Staying in Vancouver