I have recently got a job photographing the front pages to all of the phone books in B.C. I will be embarking on a journey that will take me to 25 cities and towns across the province from June to July. Here are the the places I have to go:
- Powell River
- Salmon Arm
- Peace River
- Grand Forks
- Prince Rupert
- Prince George
- Upper Fraser Valley
- Williams Lake
- Port Alberni
- South Okanagan
- Kitimat Terrace
- Campbell River
- Comox Valley
- Sunshine Coast
Holy smokes right? I don't even know where to begin. No I'm just kidding. I have a general Idea of how I'm going to map it out. The reason I am posting this here is because I am looking for any advice from people that may have travelled around B.C before. I live in Victoria, so I know the Island and Lower Mainland well, as for Northern B.C...no clue about anything I am going to come across.
Are there particularacy dangerous highways that I should be cautious on?
Will there be winter conditions in June/July?
Should I get a 4x4 for this trip?
Is Upper Fraser Valley the Abbotsford area? Not 100% sure.
Any and all advice you could give me about taking a huge roadtrip like this would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 First Time Trip To Canada!!
- 2 First Time Trip to Canada
- 3 Vancouver 2016 Trip Report
- 4 Bus trip packing for August, Vancouver & Banff
- 5 One Week In Newfoundland itinerary advice.
- 6 Niagra Falls
- 7 Calgary-Vancouver-Calgary 12-day road trip
- 8 Irish Loop, Newfoundland
- 9 Seattle/Vancouver Retreat
- 10 A week in Eastern Newfoundland
- 11 Road trip from Toronto to New Brunswick and back
- 12 a visit to st john's one of the oldest cities
- 13 Need Help for First Trip to Toronto
- 14 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 15 Transporation - Quebec City to Montreal?
- 16 How were you treated in Quebec?
- 17 ideas for a short trip near Niagara
- 18 Dog Sled, Aurora & Niagara!!
- 19 Banff / Jasper 6 days
- 20 Road Trip to Calgary
- 21 Montreal to Quebec Ciry
- 22 A Week in Nova Scotia
- 23 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 24 Thousand Islands - Hiking
- 25 Seattle/ONP/Vancouver/Whistler