We're driving from Toronto to Montreal/Quebec for 3 night in May. Initially we booked 3 night in Montreal thinking we can have a day trip to Quebec. Is this best or should we do 2 nights Montreal then 1 night Quebec City. We're driving back to Toronto.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://health-wellnessworld.com/lamour-creme/
- 2 Are you looking different type cleaning services?
- 3 Roadtrip ON-NL
- 4 Toronto Union Station area for a few evening hours
- 5 Banff in early June
- 6 Quebec City in mid-November
- 7 5 day road trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 8 Lake Louise to Seattle Washington
- 9 Places to stay in Kelowna, British Columbia
- 10 Eastern Canada in December
- 11 Preferred Route for Driving the Rockies in November
- 12 Calgary
- 13 Tofino
- 14 Vegetarian Restaurant Recommendations Quebec City
- 15 Gypsy Guide to Driving the Icefield Parkway
- 16 Would you stay in Quesnel?
- 17 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 18 Toronto or Quebec City?
- 19 Banff in October
- 20 Halifax Nova Scotia to Peggy's Cove
- 21 Quebec City in autumn
- 22 Feedback on itinerary - Mid October Banff/Lake Louise/jasper
- 23 Quebec City
- 24 Family ski holiday
- 25 First Time Trip To Canada!!