Just wondering how I can get from Newfoundlad to Prince Edward Island. Is there a ferry? If so, where does it leave from? How long does it take?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 yarmouth,nova scotia
- 2 Forming itinerary--Moraine Lake to Jasper to Banff Springs this Sept.
- 3 Super Visa or Tourist Visa for parents?
- 4 Ideas for extra night traveling from Canmore to Spokane
- 5 5 days in Banff and Lake Lousie
- 6 hotel in vancouver
- 7 Visiting Toronto 2 days
- 8 PEI/Bay of Fundy or PEI/Cape Breton in 5 nights/6 days
- 9 Rainy Lake fishing trip
- 10 Underwhelmed by Montreal - any suggestions?
- 11 Trip to Niagara Falls/Toronto/Montreal/Quebec
- 12 NH to Nova Scotia
- 13 planning 3 weeks trip in western Canada
- 14 Banff Area In October
- 15 Quebec Restaurant Suggestions
- 16 Thoughts on a honeymoon in Quebec City
- 17 Venue for destination wedding!!
- 18 Is Prince Edward Island worth just a few hours?
- 19 Niagara Falls Advise
- 20 Ottawa recs?
- 21 Pow Wow, feating with Canadian aboriginals
- 22 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 23 Can I drive across the rocky mountains in mid-April, without snow tires?
- 24 Random Camping in Banff National Park?
- 25 identifying a statue near pier in halifax